GDT Week 4 - Bills (1-2) @ Packers (1-1-1)

MNPackfan32

Player Of The Game  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game

• Josh Allen
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • G-Mo
    • Aaron Jones (If Mac uses him)
    • Tae Adams
    • Shady McCoy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2018 at 04:25 AM

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I made the mistake of looking at comments under a tweet...  Are there really people wishing for Micah Hyde? Mr. First Down Conversion? The guy was always at least 2 steps behind the play here.  And they want that back?

I think he was in a tough spot under capers D... it wasn't kind to safety's unless they were vets/all-pro caliber. I feel like Hyde would thrive in this system though

16 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I made the mistake of looking at comments under a tweet...  Are there really people wishing for Micah Hyde? Mr. First Down Conversion? The guy was always at least 2 steps behind the play here.  And they want that back?

82 tackles, 5 INTs, 13 PDs and 2 TFL last year, making the pro bowl and 2nd team All Pro.

You sure you don't want him?

31 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

82 tackles, 5 INTs, 13 PDs and 2 TFL last year, making the pro bowl and 2nd team All Pro.

Absolutely.  He was slow, and the only way the team got off the field on 3rd down was because of errant throws by the QB because Hyde left the WR so open that the QB's eyes got too big.

40 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Packers really dropped the ball on this one .. seemed at the time they were pretty set, but two years later it looks like he'd be a perfect fit in GB.  You just can't let good players get away and the Packers lost a couple good ones in Hyde, and Casey Hayward.  

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Absolutely.  He was slow, and the only way the team got off the field on 3rd down was because of errant throws by the QB because Hyde left the WR so open that the QB's eyes got too big.

He should have been a safety all along .. Packers played him out of position for years and he still made plays.

2 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

No avatar, no mention of GB in the profile... he got shut down for the year or traded.

He felt he was healthy enough to play and they played it safe with him. I highly doubt any of the above is true. He's just a young kid that's salty and wants to play. He'll either play well and it blows over or suck and it gets worse.

14 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Well he's not slow now and we at times get off 3rd downs because of his play.

I'm sure our coaching staff is hiding some weaknesses.

Sean McDermott started as a DB coach so it's not shocker to see Hyde, Jordan Poyer and Tre White exceeding in this scheme.

Archived