GDT Week 4 - Bills (1-2) @ Packers (1-1-1)

MNPackfan32

Player Of The Game  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game

• Josh Allen
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • G-Mo
    • Aaron Jones (If Mac uses him)
    • Tae Adams
    • Shady McCoy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2018 at 04:25 AM

4 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

I think it's going to be Adams in the slot with MVS/Geronimo on the outside. They were running Adams out of the slot in preaseason a decent amount and going back whenever Cobb was hurt Jordy would be put into the slot a lot more. Monty could play in there some as well. 

This would also get Davante away from Tre White, which could be a positive. 

For the Packers yes haha. Last year he was strictly a cover CB on one side but this year he's shadowing everyone's number 1. He shut down Diggs last week and Keenan Allen before that. Should be a fun matchup.

30 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

For the Packers yes haha. Last year he was strictly a cover CB on one side but this year he's shadowing everyone's number 1. He shut down Diggs last week and Keenan Allen before that. Should be a fun matchup.

thats a very powerful weapon to have on D... the packers need the others outside of adams to step up big

39 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

How much longer is Kumerow out for? Is it week 8?

We went to the same high school / part of the same friend group and was really hoping he was playing when I bought my tickets to this game.

Believe it's week 8, but that's if we bring him back. Right now I assume Davis is ahead of him since he's a starting returner and gunner. That means anyone else that goes on IR has to be less important as he's the bubble guy.

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

How much longer is Kumerow out for? Is it week 8?

We went to the same high school / part of the same friend group and was really hoping he was playing when I bought my tickets to this game.

Thats pretty cool. Heard he is a real good dude. 

How dominate was he in Highschool? 

3 minutes ago, tredpack said:

Thats pretty cool. Heard he is a real good dude. 

How dominate was he in Highschool? 

Yeah he was friends with everyone in the school. super chill and laid back and just a good person.

He was a beast. My buddy was the QB and he would just throw it up to Jake every play and he'd come down with it every time       No joke.

We'd play basketball at our local park district and he'd dunk on grown men as a high schooler lol. With his personality and looks you'd never think he was a freak athlete but here he is.

I thought he had a realistic shot at making the roster before his shoulder injury so hopefully he can once healthy!

40 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Yikes ... it's clearly our #1 priority going forward.  We probably will clean house next year.  I doubt both Perry and Matthews will be back.  Perry for sure should be out .. Matthews is more versatile.  Fackrell is junk.  We need to hit the draft and free agency hard .. maybe even explore a trade or two.

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Beat the Bills, then offer their GM a 3rd for Hughes, then win SB.

He was a guy I earmarked for someone on a bad team we could trade for at the deadline. Buffalo would only have $2.9m of dead cap next year from it too, and we'd only be paying him $6,350,000 if I'm reading spotrac right

Green Bay Packers (1-1-1)

Out

– DT Muhammad Wilkerson

Doubtful

– OL Justin McCray (shoulder)

Questionable

– WR Randall Cobb (hamstring)
– S Josh Jones (ankle)
– CB Kevin King (groin)
– LB Nick Perry (concussion)
– QB Aaron Rodgers (knee)

Will play