Week 4: VIKINGS (1-1-1) at Rams (3-0)

swede700

Who will pass for more yards in this game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will pass for more yards in this game?

Redskin fan here. KC is very prone to choking in crunch time. He puts good numbers however he will make you cry. He almost broke you guys heart (INT"s) on that last drive before OT in the Packers game and no I'm not taking about the INT on Matthews late hit. Just wait you guys will see.

19 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Redskin fan here. KC is very prone to choking in crunch time. He puts good numbers however he will make you cry. He almost broke you guys heart (INT"s) on that last drive before OT in the Packers game and no I'm not taking about the INT on Matthews late hit. Just wait you guys will see.

I don't doubt what you're saying. He was brought in to supplement an elite defense, so far the defense is garbage.

26 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Adrian Peterson will fumble at the worst time so there's that

57 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Adrian Peterson will fumble at the worst time so there's that

Yep.

and we had Brett Favre on our roster who either won the game for you or threw a stupid interception.

We're no strangers to untimely turnovers but they're tolerated when the player is playing an an elite level. Favre in 2009....Adrian from 2007-2015....Cousins?

2 hours ago, 4209 said:

The INT before the Matthews cancelled out INT wasn't out Kirk at all. 100% on his receiver

3 hours ago, 4209 said:

Redskins fan checking in, this guy is full of crap. Cousins is clutch as hell.

He has a tendency to hang on to the ball a little long. He's overcome a lot of his turnover issues early in his career.

Archived