MNF: Steelers @ Buccaneers

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Steelers
    • Buccaneers

Just now, iknowcool said:

It's a tougher call than I would have thought initially, but I'd still go with the Steelers.  AB makes a huge difference and JuJu is a great second option.

If Cook was more consistent game-by-game, I might lean towards LA though.  But he goes through phases where you don't really hear from him.

Cooks has been as consistent as they come in McVay's offense thus far.

1 minute ago, Asciimo said:

please don't defend this pansy league.

You willing to start paying more to cover the lifetime medical coverage players get now in order to get a more violent game?

Even if it's not about the "player safety" line the league tries to sell and just a smart business decision, it was something that was bound to happen.

Just now, Gannon12 said:

Was it the injury or was he always average 

He's always been up and down... Always pretty solid, but never as good as some people made him out to be or as I thought he eventually would be.

Just now, The LBC said:

You willing to start paying more to cover the lifetime medical coverage players get now in order to get a more violent game?

Even if it's not about the "player safety" line the league tries to sell and just a smart business decision, it was something that was bound to happen.

Madagascar laws only

Just now, jrry32 said:

Cooks has been as consistent as they come in McVay's offense thus far.

Yea he's been an excellent fit.  I'm moreso referring to his stints with the Saints and Patriots where he was always good but never made that leap to greatness, but right now it is shaping up nicely for him to have his best season.

Archived