Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

54 minutes ago, JonStark said:

DEXTER IS COMING BACK!!!!!!

10 episode limited series with Michael C. Hall and the original showrunner, picking up where the show left off. Having the original showrunner there could be amazing. 

https://deadline.com/2020/10/dexter-showtime-reboot-limited-michael-c-hall-clyde-phillips-1234597514/

I miss that show so much, but also so disappointed with how it ended.  I'm game for Hall and Phillips together.

I actually tried rewatching Season 1 last month but I couldn't get through it.  I don't know if it's because I already know what happens or what but I was disappointed I couldn't get into it.

2 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I miss that show so much, but also so disappointed with how it ended.  I'm game for Hall and Phillips together.

I actually tried rewatching Season 1 last month but I couldn't get through it.  I don't know if it's because I already know what happens or what but I was disappointed I couldn't get into it.

I started a rewatch a few months ago but when we got to season 7, my wife wanted to start The Boys and Dark so we went away from it. Still planning on finishing it but definitely not as excited as I was for the first few seasons.

The later seasons aren't as bad as everyone make them out to be aside of the stupid love storyline and final few episodes. Still an awesome watch IMO. 

Sinister is the worst ****ing horror movie that received a major release in the past 20 years.

I was FURIOUS at that movie after watching it.  A kid coming out of a box was hyped up as scary and was literally the only "scary" thing that happened other than a bunch of ghostly kids shhing Ethan Hawke.

I HATE THAT MOVIE.

The fact that it was "scientifically" proven as the scariest movie just proves why modern major horror is such complete and total horse****. 

This is why we get The Nun and La Lorna as The Conjuring movies. 

Idiot morons need constant jump scares and have no taste whatsoever for horror through plot and subtlety. 

God I hate that study. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Sinister is the worst ****ing horror movie that received a major release in the past 20 years.

I was FURIOUS at that movie after watching it.  A kid coming out of a box was hyped up as scary and was literally the only "scary" thing that happened other than a bunch of ghostly kids shhing Ethan Hawke.

I HATE THAT MOVIE.

The fact that it was "scientifically" proven as the scariest movie just proves why modern major horror is such complete and total horse****. 

This is why we get The Nun and La Lorna as The Conjuring movies. 

Idiot morons need constant jump scares and have no taste whatsoever for horror through plot and subtlety. 

God I hate that study. 

What kind of junk science said that movie was scary? 

"The Babadook, The Descent, and The Visit were crowned eight, ninth, and tenth respectively"

lol at "science" thinking The Visit is scary at all.

It was terrible, except for the last 15-20 minutes, which is hilarious

Edited by Malfatron

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

"The Babadook, The Descent, and The Visit were crowned eight, ninth, and tenth respectively"

lol at "science" thinking The Visit is scary at all.

It was terrible, except for the last 15-20 minutes, which is hilarious

The Babadook sucked too.

• Like 2