Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

Gary Oldman directed by David Fincher having a Netflix premier December 4th?

I know where TF I’ll be December 4th.

Gary Oldman in 60% of his movies isn’t worth watching not because of Gary Oldman, but because 60% of his movies are crap.

Put him with David Fincher and the whole ****ing world better buckle TF up.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Gary Oldman directed by David Fincher having a Netflix premier December 4th?

I know where TF I’ll be December 4th.

Gary Oldman in 60% of his movies isn’t worth watching not because of Gary Oldman, but because 60% of his movies are crap.

Put him with David Fincher and the whole ****ing world better buckle TF up.

I love Gary Oldman but yeah definitely has some strange choices.

16 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

This movie is either going to be really great or waaaaaay up it's own buthole morty. 

My guess is that it will be pretty far up there.  Not quite "Terrence Mallick Tree of Life up your own butthole".........but in the general vicinity

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Drivel.  Pretentious drivel. 

I will not waste my time on pretentious drivel movies anymore.  I wasted years of my life pretending to like pretentious drivel only to finally realize one day that **** you, pretentious drivel.  Nobody likes you. 

Stuff like this is what young people think is "deep".  Like they are solving the meaning of life or something.  Some "auteurs" never grow out of this phase.  Especially when the answer is summed up perfectly by Billy Butcher at the end of season 2 of The Boys.

DEXTER IS COMING BACK!!!!!!

10 episode limited series with Michael C. Hall and the original showrunner, picking up where the show left off. Having the original showrunner there could be amazing. 

https://deadline.com/2020/10/dexter-showtime-reboot-limited-michael-c-hall-clyde-phillips-1234597514/

Edited by JonStark
source