Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

16 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I just read Netflix is doing another King Arthur adaptation.  How many times are people going to re-adapt the same crap expecting a different outcome?  King Arthur and Robin Hood are never, ever, ever, ever, ever going to get interest or attention no matter how good they are.  Nobody cares.

Hey. if they got Cary Elwes back for a Men in Tights sequel. Im so in.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Yeah, I'm in

After a minute, I turned it off.. Im sorry, I dont want to watch Burger King level Tom Hardy do dumb crap without any plot points.

Ive lived my life without seeing the last Die Hard and the POV turd Hardcore Henry, so Im good with this.

Im old now....Isle of Dogs it is!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/937655-james-mcavoy-bill-hader-talks-chapter-2

James McAvoy is in talks for It: Chapter 2!

He'd play Bill Denbrough, and he is an absolutely perfect choice.  Bill Hader is also in talks.  He'd play Richie, and that's exactly who the kid who played Richie suggested should play his adult version.

Even though It wasn't as scary as I'd hoped it would be, it was still the best blockbuster horror movie of the last 10-ish years.  Really looking forward to chapter 2. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/937655-james-mcavoy-bill-hader-talks-chapter-2

He'd play Bill Denbrough, and he is an absolutely perfect choice.  Bill Hader is also in talks.  He'd play Richie, and that's exactly who the kid who played Richie suggested should play his adult version.

Even though It wasn't as scary as I'd hoped it would be, it was still the best blockbuster horror movie of the last 10-ish years.  Really looking forward to chapter 2. 

That would be perfect casting.

McAvoy is an incredible actor. I also highly suggest checking out "Filth". One of my favorite movies, and he was absolutely amazing in it.

5 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

to me, IT had some damn good scares.

although i rarely watch modern horror movies 

On 4/6/2018 at 1:36 AM, devils1854 said:

After a minute, I turned it off.. Im sorry, I dont want to watch Burger King level Tom Hardy do dumb crap without any plot points.

Ive lived my life without seeing the last Die Hard and the POV turd Hardcore Henry, so Im good with this.

Im old now....Isle of Dogs it is!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey that's americas budget version of Tom hardy and he was amazing in the oc