Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

8 hours ago, MacReady said:

That looks dumb, but hopefully Jerry Seinfeld got the itch to do that thing he thinks is acting again and decides to bring Seinfeld back for a final season. 

He has repeatedly said he didn’t want to act again but this particular project changed his mind. Starring in, co-written and directed by Seinfeld so he’s clearly 100% in.  We'll see how it turns out but The Right Stuff angle is ******* brilliant. 

And while the final season of Curb has been underwhelming, I’m hoping he flips the series finale of Seinfeld and we see Larry go to prison in the series finale of Curb. That would be the greatest trolling in TV history lol. 

• Like 1

this is shaping up to being a good year in horror. I might see 3 horror flicks this week in the theater. Omen, Late night with the devil and Immaculate. A good amount of promising stuff is coming later this year too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, August4th said:

this is shaping up to being a good year in horror. I might see 3 horror flicks this week in the theater. Omen, Late night with the devil and Immaculate. A good amount of promising stuff is coming later this year too.

I don’t remember a time a movie’s hype has translated to such a solid IMDB rating. Speaking of Late Night with the Devil here. Probably not since Hereditary has the hype produced such solid ratings. Really looking forward to that one.

I have no interest in The Omen unless it’s good enough to kick off a remake of the original. This is purely because I hate prequels, but if it kicks off a remake of the original, it would not, then, be a prequel, but the original story would become a sequel.

Immaculate looks like pretentious drivel.

Late Night with the Devil was good, think I would’ve been a little more hyped on it had the buzz not been so strong before release.

But it was a fun watch, especially if you like the 70s aesthetic. Like if you loved the ending of The Joker on the talk show, you’ll be into the vibe.

23 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

who's everyone's top 3 most anticipated horror movies for this year? Mine is 1)Maxxxine 2) Terrifier 3 3) Alien Romulus. 

(no order)

Romulus

Watchers

Trap

Longlegs

Maxxxine

Nosferatu

Abigail

Wolf Man(although this is a Jan release)