Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

16 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Kind of had no choice after Ortega and Barrera left.

Wasn't it just Ortega leaving and Barrera got the axe? Never really cared much for Jenna anyway but she is a big actress, I guess, so yeah losing her wasn't ideal if they had long term plans for her

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 7:52 AM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Wasn't it just Ortega leaving and Barrera got the axe? Never really cared much for Jenna anyway but she is a big actress, I guess, so yeah losing her wasn't ideal if they had long term plans for her

Barrera was fired for stupid reasons, which played at least some role in Ortega leaving.

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I have been looking forward to this for a long time. I think it actually looks decent. But now... after watching the trailer, I am thinking we didn't need it. 

I agree but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to watch it.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2024 at 10:20 AM, MikeT14 said:

I have been looking forward to this for a long time. I think it actually looks decent. But now... after watching the trailer, I am thinking we didn't need it. 

Looks terrible to me.

The Crow was one of those movies that the tone was extremely important in making it work, maybe it's just a bad trailer but this doesn't look like it's going to do a good job recreating that tone at all.