Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

On 11/7/2023 at 6:30 PM, Kiltman said:
On 11/4/2023 at 4:08 PM, Malfatron said:

Fargo season 5 drops this november

I will follow it this season

Didn’t know they were doing another 

was 3 and 4 worth it?

Im rewatching season 4 and i changed my mind. I like it more than season 3. Well worth it. If you have Hulu, just put them on

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PlayStation just decided to delete hundreds of movies and TV shows even if you purchased them. I’m crazy and a conspiracy theorist and paranoid. Granted.

This topic I’m right about.

Unless you can actually hold your movie or TV show or video game, you don’t own it.

Anybody who buys digital copies of anything is a moron. The day physical copies of movies and video games ends is the day I stop watching movies and video games.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MacReady said:

Anybody who buys digital copies of anything is a moron.

Counterpoint: i had to rent a movie recently because i couldnt find where i put the dvd. Now if it was automatically on my tv, saves me the money and time.

If its deleted later, whatever i will take the risk and find something else to do.

I want nothing physicial

28 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Counterpoint: i had to rent a movie recently because i couldnt find where i put the dvd. Now if it was automatically on my tv, saves me the money and time.

If its deleted later, whatever i will take the risk and find something else to do.

I want nothing physicial

Loser. Literally.

• Like 4

If it’s something you actually are going to want to watch again, yeah best to buy physical. But how much is that tier where you need to own it?

I’ll usually buy physical at this point as a collector, the two shelves are the hits compared to the two full bookcases I used to have out all the time. Just wasn’t viable to keep buying everything.

Like I don’t think you’re wrong Mac, there are few companies trying to preserve this stuff at this point. It’s why on the games side of the digital debate I only invest in the Xbox/PC ecosystem because they have a stated and backed up track record of keeping back catalog viable and attainable. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Forge said:

Damn man :(

Never saw him in Brooklyn 99, but remember watching him when I was really young in the first cop show I ever got into, "Homicide: Life on the Street", and he was my favorite character. 

RIP Andre.   :(

3 hours ago, bootsy said:

Yeah he was. i just rewatched that the other day and I always wonder what might have happened to his character. They left it open for sure.

He went out right in the thick of it. That character died and died pretty quickly in my head cannon.

He was the polar opposite of the evil lady. Instead of going too far into it, he went too far out of it and denied the problem.

• Like 2