2019 Free Agency Thread

Forge

42 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Like I said after we signed Coleman, I would not be surprised if we were expecting to move Mostert. He turned down a multi-year deal with us for a 1-year deal and it seems like he is looking for an opportunity to play more on offense. I think it's pretty clear that he will not be getting a ton of touches on O here in SF this year. 

Yeah, I think you were dead on with that looking at this tweet. 

I love the guy too, I really, really would like him back. Another good person, obviously ace special teams player, and I was highly intrigued by what I saw of him last year as a running back. 

33 minutes ago, Forge said:

Haha, I love his agent. That's strong right there. 

I like the sass, but there is no way that Mostert as a running back is better than most teams' #2. He has looked good over 41 career carries, but has also fumbled twice. 

4 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Based on the 49ers Press Conference, Verrett is still in the building....it SOUNDS like this is moving forward, but we will see. Basically waiting to get out of the Press Conference to see where it is

It may sound like I'm pulling for the injured dudes, but I really liked both Verrett and Ansah when they came out. Would not mind having either or both.

Just now, Chrissooner49er said:

It may sound like I'm pulling for the injured dudes, but I really liked both Verrett and Ansah when they came out. Would not mind having either or both.

Yeah, im for Verrett. If Ansah comes at a very discounted rate I would be for it, but if we go EDGE with first pick, i would like to see them get all the opportunity they can get.

Archived