2019 Free Agency Thread

Forge

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Then eventually there's Bryon Jones, and Jaylon Smith who will be looking a new deals.

Honestly all this shows is how well the Cowboys have drafted recently and the good moves they have made. They are pretty damn stacked across the board. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Honestly all this shows is how well the Cowboys have drafted recently and the good moves they have made. They are pretty damn stacked across the board. 

Doesn't matter even if the cowboys manage win the superbowl again, they will always suck!

Just now, Forge said:

They won a playoff game last year

LOL, right, and it doesn't take a rocket science to see how well they have drafted. They wouldn't be in this predicament of having to pay all these guys if they drafted sub-par. And of course, add in the Cooper trade.

The Cowboys are one of the most talented teams in the league. Most of their studs are their own draft picks. It is okay to admit it.

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LOL, right, and it doesn't take a rocket science to see how well they have drafted. They wouldn't be in this predicament of having to pay all these guys if they drafted sub-par. And of course, add in the Cooper trade.

The Cowboys are one of the most talented teams in the league. Most of their studs are their own draft picks. It is okay to admit it.

Lol, no its not :P

1 hour ago, StevenK said:

Kyle mentioned we are not one of the three teams to call about Brown. 

Not shocked 

He hedged it by saying he didn't personally contact them and he isn't aware of any calls made to Pittsburgh. Besides, no need to call yet if they are interested as they can check the market and see what other teams are offering.

29 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

One in over 20 years ain’t nothing to brag about. They drafted well for sure, has led to little to none post season production. 

What does the last 20 years have to do with now? In recent times they have drafted some studs and now have to pay them. That is all. 

55 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What does the last 20 years have to do with now? In recent times they have drafted some studs and now have to pay them. That is all. 

That regardless of the talent they’ve been drafting and finding the last atleast decade or so they still have nothing to show for it. Admittedly I have great disdain for the cowboys so my view point is extremely jaded but they’ve been drafting well and finding players since Demarcus Ware, hasn’t led to anything so what does it matter. I hate giving a team that’s irrelevant for the better part of two decades attention and applause, especially a team and owner I can’t stand and all the media attention they get.

8 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

That regardless of the talent they’ve been drafting and finding the last atleast decade or so they still have nothing to show for it. Admittedly I have great disdain for the cowboys so my view point is extremely jaded but they’ve been drafting well and finding players since Demarcus Ware, hasn’t led to anything so what does it matter. I hate giving a team that’s irrelevant for the better part of two decades attention and applause, especially a team and owner I can’t stand and all the media attention they get.

That's all good and dandy, but they have drafted well in recent times. Have put together one of the best rosters in the league. 

Archived