Week 4 - Raiders vs. Browns

big_palooka

A leader, making good throws, great at escaping pressure, just a bit overconfident/forcing things when it didnt have to which will bite you in the NFL. it's a small sample size but first indications are this is a franchise qb.  

7 minutes ago, Roninho said:

A leader, making good throws, great at escaping pressure, just a bit overconfident/forcing things when it didnt have to which will bite you in the NFL. it's a small sample size but first indications are this is a franchise qb.  

I agree with that. There were a few times where he was trying to make a big play when he shouldn't have. But for the most part, I really like what I saw out of Baker as a Browns fan. Dude just looked super comfortable out there making his fist start in a hostile environment. He had four turnovers, but you could argue at least two of those weren't his fault (the first INT and Tretter snapping the ball too soon). And his CMP% looks worse than what is should have been since there were so many dropped passes. Same thing could be said about Derek Carr as well. Both teams' receivers seemed allergic to catching passes yesterday.

Archived