NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

Everybody talking about SOS. You know who had the best record in the NBA against teams over .500? Yeah, you guessed it. Yeah, we only played 37 games (including tomorrow night) vs winning teams but, yet, we tied the Blazers (and possibly the Thunder if they beat us) for most wins vs teams over .500 with 24. Weird. You can harp on the SOS all you want but the reality is, we didn't just beat up on the little guys. 

But I shall enjoy those salty Rocket tears for they are the saltiest, most flavorful tears of all.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Dang, Harden is legit going to average 36/7/6/2 while winning 53 games and still not win MVP. what a joke. 

You know there's another player putting up an amazing season on a better team, right? There's allowed to be more than 1 great season every year.

37 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

How does that hurt you?

Right, what a f'd up world we live in when we root for the billionaire owners to save a few bucks in the expense of good players like Capela. 

Rockets will be getting the 4th seed now, that's all but guaranteed. Dame Time not losing to the Kings today. 

Thunder get the 6th seed and play the Blazers in the 1st round and then the Nuggets in round two? Don’t care how much the Nuggets have owned the Thunder the last two years, that's going to be one hell of a series. 

Would have liked to see the Rockets in the WCFs, but if they gotta get smacked in round two, then so be it. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Right, what a f'd up world we live in when we root for the billionaire owners to save a few bucks in the expense of good players like Capela. 

Rockets will be getting the 4th seed now, that's all but guaranteed. Dame Time not losing to the Kings today. 

Thunder get the 6th seed and play the Blazers in the 1st round and then the Nuggets in round two? Don’t care how much the Nuggets have owned the Thunder the last two years, that's going to be one hell of a series. 

Would have liked to see the Rockets in the WCFs, but if they gotta get smacked in round two, then so be it. 

If we win our first round matchup! 

I think we will. Haven't played our best ball of late though. Would be nice to blow Minnesota out tonight 

45 minutes ago, champ11 said:

If we win our first round matchup! 

I think we will. Haven't played our best ball of late though. Would be nice to blow Minnesota out tonight 

If you guys can't beat the Spurs then it is what it is. You guys were just frauds all along. I don't think that is the case and do think you guys will handle business properly. Don't get me wrong, Spurs will compete and Pop will steal a game or two with his coaching, but you guys are flat out the better team.

Nuggets vs Thunder

Warriors vs Rockets

Bucks vs Celtics

Raptors vs 76ers

CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://es.pn/2UE6gSD

AD is a pvssy clutch sports clone. Like is this dude capable of making a decision for himself? First he got swindled by Lebron and his agent to try and force his way to LA and now he doesn’t even get to decide what T-shirt he’s gonna wear? Lmao what a beta. Him on the “That’s All Folks” T-shirt he wore last night, “I actually didn’t choose it. I didn’t choose it. It was hanging for me already when I put my clothes on.” This dude’s literally wrapped around Lebrons camp’s finger like a little *****.