NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

Idk what’s going on with him. I didn’t watch tonight but people are confused 

I watched the 4th quarter, he only played last 6 or so minute due to foul trouble but it was bizarre. He passed up 2 wide open 3s. Only shot he took was the final play drawn up for him and it ended up being a pretty forced shot. Guess he wanted nothing to do with Gasol.. Definitely has been passive Joker the past week or so. All his aggression has been transferred on the defensive end where he's fouling like crazy.

Pooh is ballin man, great to see. Hopefully he can keep it up for a bit. 

LeBron taking his patented step back three pointers at the end of the game. Got lucky Chandler was able to keep both possessions alive. 

Kuzma only hits one of the two FTs, so time for Rose to hit a three to end this game? 

10 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

SMH, just when it seemed like he was ready to take yet another step. Hopefully he breaks out of it soon. 

Got a few thoughts after listening to my nuggets podcast. One that I had previously was that he is expending a ton of energy on the defensive end and hasn’t figured out how to find that balance. He’s looked pretty tired at points and has been so good defensively. 

But I think the offense is out of whack w Torrey Craig starting and it’s killing the spacing. Jokic wants to pass and the whole flow of the offense is off. And than Jamal is not doing a great job of getting him the ball where he needs it. I think Jokic not shooting is more of a symptom to some problems with the offense moreso than him being a problem. We’ll see, the offense has been kinda bad. Will Barton getting hurt really sucked