NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

I haven't watched many Rockets games this year but what is the main reason their offense is so bad? How do you go from all time great to one of the worst offensive teams in the league in a year? Even when Gordon was playing something felt off. You still have CP3/Harden, and yet you have THAT big of a fall? Ennis/Tucker/Harden are all shooting over 40% from down town. CP3 has been pretty bad but I'm confident he will turn it around soon. So what is it? 

Melo is not tanking the rockets offense. He’s had some good games and some bad games. 

Our offense is stuck in the mud because guys can’t hit shots. We have guys hitting 40% in the starting 5 but guys like Green, gorson and CP3 that are counted on to score with the 2nd unit and they can’t hit anything. 

CP3 is dealing with some undisclosed injury. He’s has probably the worst 3 game stretch of his career and the rockets have had 3 straight terrible offensive games. 

At least the D has been playing well for the most part.