eagles v. vikings thread

ninjapirate

7 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

I’m done.. you eagles fans just don’t get it . Why am I wasting my time enjoy your one super bowl

We will. I'd post the Empty trophy case picture we saw for decades but that would be beating a dead horse. What's the point?

Good luck the rest of the season.

3 hours ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Have any of you noticed how nice us vikings fans are? We have class and don’t rub it in your face because we were raised not to to do that.. having said that, good game you guys will be dangerous if you make the playoffs.. fly eagles fly!

Pretty sure this whole rivarly started with the Skol chant at the Rocky statue leading to the "rubbing in" post the NFCCG. Eagles fans seem to be good to every other fan base outside the division. We won plenty of games last year with class. So yes we know how to be nice ?. You shouldn't be surprised you triggered a bunch of people by inferring they were raised wrong

7 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

Pretty sure this whole rivarly started with the Skol chant at the Rocky statue leading to the "rubbing in" post the NFCCG. Eagles fans seem to be good to every other fan base outside the division. We won plenty of games last year with class. So yes we know how to be nice ?. You shouldn't be surprised you triggered a bunch of people by inferring they were raised wrong

If you were “raised” right it would bother you that full cans of beer were thrown at people.. instead most of what I was told by this forum was “what are Vikings fans salty about we were trying to give them beer” . And I’m the one stirring the pot

1 minute ago, joeybrowner47 said:

If you were “raised” right it would bother you that full cans of beer were thrown at people.. instead most of what I was told by this forum was “what are Vikings fans salty about we were trying to give them beer” . And I’m the one stirring the pot

you're right throwing full cans of beers at vikings fans is terrible. Just a horrible waste of beer throw empties at them I say, 

6 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

you're right throwing full cans of beers at vikings fans is terrible. Just a horrible waste of beer throw empties at them I say, 

Yeah but if they're empty, you lose a lot of distance....

Fill 'em with water!

Fun game, boys! Hopefully you guys can get it back on track and maybe one of our two teams can beat the crap out of boy wonder in L.A. so we don't have to hear about how much of a genius McVay is every week.

7 hours ago, Eagles23 said:

Are you attempting to argue that you arent the worst fanbase in the NFL? I thought you all took pride in that knowledge. 

3 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Yeah but if they're empty, you lose a lot of distance....

Fill 'em with water!

Fun game, boys! Hopefully you guys can get it back on track and maybe one of our two teams can beat the crap out of boy wonder in L.A. so we don't have to hear about how much of a genius McVay is every week.

I live in LA so I hear it from Rams “fans” all the time. But if you ask me, this city did not have so many fans while they were in St Louis. 

We will get back on track (thankfully our division sucks) but it will be very difficult to repeat unless we can finally get some of these injured guys healthy again and ready for the end of the year. Also need to make a decision on Mills, we cannot be giving up big plays every game

1 hour ago, eagles18 said:

Vikings are trash on defense so I dont expect them to go far.

We played great defense in the first half and got to Wentz a bit then for whatever reason, you guys moved the ball against us at will in the 2nd half and Wentz had all day to hit wide open receivers.

We still don't know what the heck happened to our "#1" defense....it's been M.I.A. since the 2nd half of the Saints playoff game.

12 hours ago, joeybrowner47 said:

I don't want to talk about class with a viks fan. After you >>>>LOST<<<<< in the playoffs last season, your fanbase was the biggest bunch of cry baby salt licks. If the football gods are watching, I'd love to play minni again wild card weekend. Your place or ours kiddo. 

Minnesota, Home to the salty fresh water lakes in the world!

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

44 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Seems like our locker room is already falling apart. Wis airing out his grievances for being benched on twitter, SMH. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/stefenwiz61/status/1049324776723034112

doesnt seem too bad to me. But I didn’t like the move either. Watching Seumalu unable to catch up to Joseph who was LITERALLY a few ft away to stop a TD was painful. Idk if I’m being too hard on him on that play but I’m just about fed up with Seumalu .

Archived