eagles v. vikings thread

ninjapirate

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That's the one silver lining to me. Wentz as well Cox and the run D, they're still great just like their 2017 selves. That's about it though. Regression everywhere else, some expected, but most of it not.

There is enough good to see that things could come together later in the season 

and the way this division is we might be fine winning it at 9-7 at this point 

this wasn’t a “must win” 

it sucks though. All 3 losses have just been frustrating. Hope we can pick up at least two wins before the bye. Going into November at 5-3 or 4-4 would be lovely.

Oline needs to get their isht together, them and Doug have been hurting us a lot

Tough loss but maybe Minnesota was playing their NFCCG revenge game, or maybe the Eagles were looking ahead to next week? I don't know. 

Regardless, you guys should win your division and be fine. The eagles have one heck of a team that all of you should be proud of!

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

Tough loss but maybe Minnesota was playing their NFCCG revenge game, or maybe the Eagles were looking ahead to next week? I don't know. 

Regardless, you guys should win your division and be fine. The eagles have one heck of a team that all of you should be proud of!

trust the only place the eagles are looking at right now was back in February.

Archived