eagles v. vikings thread

ninjapirate

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I've got to go to work in a few minutes so I won't be able to see the game until later.  If we lose, I'll put my sig on tomorrow.  If we win, I'll have yours ready tomorrow.

Let's hope the best team wins and there no big injuries on either side.  

Ok let me know the damage. Ill put it on around 12est tomorrow when i can get to a computer 

We are actually gonna get destroyed next week, I am putting money on that. Remember, this was our home defense that Kirk carved up. On the road, for whatever reason, the defense is trash, and Giants WRs are good enough to make plays off of Eli's crappy throws. If we had a full week I would give us the nod, but short week coming off an incredibly sloppy performance, on the road... I see a 34-20 season ending loss.

12 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We could easily be 0-5, and we've now only scored 18 pts, 21 pts, 20 pts, 23 pts and 14 pts. YIKES. 

Could also be 4-1 on the other hand though, but yeah. Right now the offensive line and pass protection has been a huge issue.

Just now, Eagles23 said:

Handful of plays coulda changed the outcome of the game. The team battled and never quit. We can quickly get over this loss on Thursday

I need positive posts like this, because I really am struggling to see the light after this one. We made it look pretty in the end, but this was just an ugly, sloppy, performance and our guys look no different than last week. Same issues.

We might not suck, but we're an average team at best right now. OL forgot how to pass block and Doug forgot how to call plays.

The secondary is obviously cheeks, but hard to say that they're worse since we're consistently playing from behind instead of 14+ point lead attack mode like they did for 3/4 of the season last year, when we actually had a great offense. 

Archived