5th Down Depreciation Thread

MacReady

Just now, cannondale said:

Other than xbox, you've never played a sport have you ?

This is the littlest man comment in the history of little man comments on this site.  It's the worst.  It is God-awful. 

"You've never played sports in yer life." 

It is the epitome of stupid and condescending and wrong. 

It is atrociously embarrassingly horrifically insignificant to anything at all, and for some Goddamn (sorry God) reason it's the most prevalent thing ever. 

Only in football discussion does it come up. 

It's like accusing a math teacher of never being an equation.  It's like accusing a film critic of never making a film.  It's like accusing a news anchor of never being a news story. 

FYI, yeah, I've played sports.  It doesn't ****ing matter. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

And he's a virgin. Let's stuff him in a locker

That one wide receiver dropped the ball. He was wide open and dropped the ball. How do you drop a ball ? See the ball. Catch the ball. But he dropped the ball. 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

This is the littlest man comment in the history of little man comments on this site.  It's the worst.  It is God-awful. 

"You've never played sports in yer life." 

It is the epitome of stupid and condescending and wrong. 

It is atrociously embarrassingly horrifically insignificant to anything at all, and for some Goddamn (sorry God) reason it's the most prevalent thing ever. 

Only in football discussion does it come up. 

It's like accusing a math teacher of never being an equation.  It's like accusing a film critic of never making a film.  It's like accusing a news anchor of never being a news story. 

FYI, yeah, I've played sports.  It doesn't ****ing matter. 

LOL - enough said. 

This one time, an NBA player intercepted a pass and was wide open driving to the basket and missed a dunk. A dunk. What an idiot. How do you miss a dunk ? Put the ball in the round thingy. Dude should be stoned to death. Nothing less. No excuse. Hear me roar

Edited by cannondale

Just now, craig said:

"*Not throwing the ball on 4th down (HE DIDN'T THROW THE BALL ON 4TH DOWN!)"

What play (game, season, situation) is being referenced here?  

In the regular season game against the Niners, with 11:35 left in the 4th quarter and the Packers down 8-30, 5th Down was sacked on 4th and 8. 

It's also not the only 4th down Rodgers has been sacked on. 

This one time at band camp I watched a professional golfer miss an 8" putt. Can you believe that ? I certainly can't. Dude should be banned from the PGA. A disgrace to all sports and his family should disown him. This is why I vote for public hangings. Dude should be terminated to ease my pain

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

This one time at band camp I watched a professional golfer miss an 8" putt. Can you believe that ? I certainly can't. Dude should be banned from the PGA. A disgrace to all sports and his family should disown him. This is why I vote for public hangings. Dude should be terminated to ease my pain

Stop posting crap just to stir him up. 

Just now, cannondale said:

the irony

No, there's no irony to it.  I'm having a good time with literally everybody here, clearly joking, and you come along with the single solitary purpose of posting pointless junk with the sole purpose of being a troll. 

I have legitimate conversations with Ray where I post loads of hyperbole and he does the ironing and it reveals the truth and the common ground. 

Aaron Rodgers could literally throw 37 straight incompletions and you'd say nobody is open if Davante Adams had 7 people covering him and every other receiver sat down for a cup of tea with no defender within 37 yards of them.

You serve zero conversational purpose, and you're not fun about it, either. 

• Like 2