Week 6 GDT - San Francisco (1-4) @ Green Bay (2-2-1)

Leader

I feel like Mason's bad week was so overblown. Not with how bad it was; it was bad. But like...was anybody really saying the Packers should cut him?? He's been rock solid for a freaking decade (I think there was ONE shaky year), doesn't have much history of pissing down his leg or missing a lot of shots in a row. IT WAS ONE BAD GAME, you move on.

Checked out and listened to Nagler/Grant while watching.  That was pretty good.  

Not gonna lie, I love the fact that the Packers won.  But holy hell.  This has to be MM's last year.  They just can't look this bad when the guy has been here a decade.  Kyle Shannahan did more with a hell of a lot less away from home with a backup QB tonight.  

Just now, cannondale said:

Lipstick on a pig unfortunately

dont care. im smiling.

either they will fix it or they wont, but im happy.

like rodgers said, the next couple games will show who this team is.

i have a feeling we play up to the competition and will split

We barely beat a bottom 5 team. I'm not exactly ecstatic

Thats your right. I personally see the NFL as a 16 week period to find out who you are for the playoffs. With the fact that the player union has no one practicing, stars don't play in the preseason and then you have a team like us... We missed a lot on the last couple of drafts and are relying on some young people while our MVP QB doesn't practice with them because he can't even use his plant foot.... YET we are still in the race. So go ahead and take a win like this and find all the flaws, or just enjoy tonight, and then go back to objective criticism while still enjoying the ride. Thats what I will do. 

Lipstick on a pig unfortunately

Oh, this team is stinky poop and at this point looks nothing -- NOTHING -- like a serious contender. They look like wildcard week fodder at best.

HOWEVER, it's hard not to get excited about a nice little comeback in Lambeau with Rodgers making some fantastic clutch throws.

Archived