#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

19 hours ago, lavar703 said:

That’s not what’s happening at all. Snyder is making all the decisions. Bruce is totally out of it apparently. I personally think they’re floating the Bruce stuff to see how the fanbase takes it before completely deciding his fate. With the backlash so far I bet he’s totally gone tomorrow. 

We, the fans, made this change happen. Pat yourselves on the back. 

• Like 1

Do you think we will hear from the only person responsible for the 142-193-1 record? For you math challenged brothers that’s a 38% win record.for 20 years. Allen’s record 62-97-1 just happens to be a 39% win record in 10 years that helped raised Snyder’s win percentage. 

I’m glad Slick Brucie is gone, but let’s see how everything plays out in terms of structure, authority and personnel. 

one thing I believe everyone can agree on is Washington fans would be happy if Dan fired himself 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Do you think we will hear from the only person responsible for the 142-193-1 record? For you math challenged brothers that’s a 38% win record.for 20 years. Allen’s record 62-97-1 just happens to be a 39% win record in 10 years that helped raised Snyder’s win percentage. 

I’m glad Slick Brucie is gone, but let’s see how everything plays out in terms of structure, authority and personnel. 

one thing I believe everyone can agree on is Washington fans would be happy if Dan fired himself 

Its only been 20. We could have another 25-30 of Dan. Were not even half way through Dans tenure. Gotta take what you can get.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Bruce is gone. I’m spending this day celebrating rather than finding ways to make myself more disappointed. So many Redskins fans spending the day whining and crying because Dan is still here. If that’s what you’re worried about then you may as well move on because he’s not going anywhere. 

And this wasn’t really directed at you Doc. You’re a good dude, this was more to the people who keep calling into 106 and whining that nothing has changed. This is the biggest change we can possibly make. Dan leaving isn’t a realistic wish. It’s not happening. 

giphy.gif 

Finally.  The is the best day I've had as a Redskins fan in a long time.  Bruce robbed me of my childhood team.  Before, with Vinny, we sucked but in a hapless loser way.  Bruce Allen was so much worse.  He was an arrogant, obnoxious awful person who ruined this franchise.  He made me hate my own team.  

Now he's gone, and I can enjoy this team again.  Thank you Dan, you gave hope back to me.

• Like 4

What a great day --we're still doing things bass-akwards though. Hiring a Coach today maybe . then a G M , or does Rivera get the keys to the castle in full, both hats ? 

I hope KOC stays on -he seemed to be doing a good job with Haskins, Jr. Hoping Kyle Smith survives too . Gonna be fun guys ! 

I can't believe Bruce is gone , totally gone , not kicked "upstairs" to an executive roll . but actually gone , as is Gone .. gone . Gone ! :D

Just now, RSkinGM said:

What a great day --we're still doing things bass-akwards though. Hiring a Coach today maybe . then a G M , or does Rivera get the keys to the castle in full, both hats ? 

I hope KOC stays on -he seemed to be doing a good job with Haskins, Jr. Hoping Kyle Smith survives too . Gonna be fun guys ! 

I can't believe Bruce is gone , totally gone , not kicked "upstairs" to an executive roll . but actually gone , as is Gone .. gone . Gone ! :D

It's sounding more and more like Eric Shaeffer and possibly Kyle Smith are getting promotions.