Is it too early to focus on the 19 draft?

Doc Draper

All rumors and lies on everything we will hear come draft day. In saying that rumors are really swirling about Arizona not taking Murray at 1. If this is somehow true, it truly is a crazy offseason for the Cardinals. I said a while back they really destroyed any value Rosen had in a trade with the way they approached this situation. I have a real good feeling that a 3rd round pick is all that's on the table for him as of now and teams that may have been interested have backed out because of other prospects coming out that teams have fell in love with.

They can't win this one no matter what now, they either keep Rosen and try to save face and let the quarterback go that fits their system with Kingsbury or draft Murray and let Rosen go for nothing because they obliterated his value. There's no way they can have both in same building, it would be a disaster.

As bad as it gets in Redskins nation at times, it could always be worse 

Arizona is taking Murray. You don’t let your starting QB flounder around worrying about his future and then go “oops, we were only kidding”. They’ve pretty much sullied their relationship with Rosen so it would be foolish to not pick Murray. 

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I could be wrong, but Arizona has played this really bad.

They could have probably got a 2nd, 2020 pick or a player in trade for their team.

Now their looking at hopefully a 3rd or moving up from #33 to teens & getting zero additional draft selections.

My favorite are the ones suggesting they just hold onto Rosen. Do you have any idea how toxic that situation would be and then they’d just eventually lose him for nothing. 

8 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Yep! But, I hope they stay put in round 1 and take BPA.

Doug Williams: Odds of trading up "slimmer" than trading down

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/22/doug-williams-odds-of-trading-up-slimmer-than-trading-down/ via @ProFootballTalk

11 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Bleacher Report mock today had the Redskins trading back into the mid 20s, picking up another 2nd round pick, then selected Will Grier.  The trade back I like, the selection not so much.  

He fits the offense well and they can develop behind Case or Colt. It’d be a good move as long as they don't trade back too far.

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

He fits the offense well and they can develop behind Case or Colt. It’d be a good move as long as they don't trade back too far.

I like Grier if we get a Campbell to pair with him!!! If not BPA at 15 on defense more then likely and trade back up for Grier

Archived