Carolina

Doc Draper

I'm curious to see how our defense does against Christian McCaffery. Considering we don't do a good job at stopping the back before he gets past the LOS I'm thinking it could be bad. Prove me wrong guys.... I honestly just want to see a better coached and prepared team this week. 

46 minutes ago, Umbaugh21 said:

I'm curious to see how our defense does against Christian McCaffery. Considering we don't do a good job at stopping the back before he gets past the LOS I'm thinking it could be bad. Prove me wrong guys.... I honestly just want to see a better coached and prepared team this week. 

Not sure the extent of Zach Brown's injury, but he hasn't popped at all this year. He is supposedly one of the fastest MLBs in the game. Need him to be sharp against McCaffrey. 

I’m very worried about this game. We’ve never been able to contain Cam & the Panthers rushing attack and I don’t see that changing much even though our DL & ILBs are improved talent wise over the last time we played Carolina in Dec of 2016 and from when we played them in 2012.

I think that Short and interior DL vs our interior OL is a major mismatch and that’s been a problem for our offense in every loss. When the interior of our OL gets dominated, we tend to lose those games because we can’t run the ball and our QB gets pressure in his face quick as we saw vs the Colts and Saints.

I’m afraid this is going to be a long game for the skins. I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t like this match up for us. The panthers are a very tough team and have been that way basically since their inception and the Redskins tend to play very soft against them and get dominated at the line of scrimmage, which usually leads to losses.

We win this game!

They will come out pissed & fired up. We will score immediately and attack on Defense.

I see a minimum of 4 sacks this game.

We've never beat Cam Newton. That changes tomorrow & so does our season.

starting with Saints, I said we have 7 NFC games & that we need at least 4 of them.

Carolina will be 1 of them.

Skins win 31

Carolina 20

A late Carolina TD, makes it closer than what the game feels like.

I'm not worried....even a little!

we win

I 100% guarantee it!

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Was it though?

Yeah, it was. @Thaiphoon saw where it was going, gave a threadwide warning, and then when that line was violated, he shut it down. I completely agree with that call. No good would have come from that thread continuing.

Archived