Week 6 GDT

bigbadbuff23835

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

McVay is calling a garbage game today. Worst game I've seen him call in a long time. COMMIT TO THE EFFING RUN UNTIL THEY STOP IT.

That's what happens when you call him the best HC in the NFL a few days ago .. 

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

It’s like he’s outsmarting himself lmao. 

I can't think of a single time the Broncos have stopped Gurley for less than 4 yards. It's probably happened a handful of times, but we're getting 4-6 yard chunks with ease along with the occasional 10+ yard runs. I don't know why we insist on passing this much.

Just now, jrry32 said:

I can't think of a single time the Broncos have stopped Gurley for less than 4 yards. It's probably happened a handful of times, but we're getting 4-6 yard chunks with ease along with the occasional 10+ yard runs. I don't know why we insist on passing this much.

He wants Goff to get some numbers too for his confidence. Goff is just having a bad game today 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

The nature of the beast. Double edge sword. 

Archived