Stock Investing

rickyt31

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Nah but thanks Brody. Still learning... Just 🍀.... Let me know what other plays you get into. Because I see BNGO as PACB. With pacb being a little better.. But the folks are loving BNGO! 

I got you. I’m a long term investor so I buy few stocks that I think have high potential and I double down and let it play out. 

I can see BNGO going over $30 although I could be wrong lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rocky_rams said:

Do you day trade? Or are you more of a buy and hold investor?

I have a balance of stocks. I don’t day trade cause my investments are under $25k but I’ll buy and sell some stocks within a week or so and also have a bunch I don’t plan on getting rid of for a while, like NIO, Nikola, various weed stocks, CCIV, IDEX, BB and Fcel

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I have a balance of stocks. I don’t day trade cause my investments are under $25k but I’ll buy and sell some stocks within a week or so and also have a bunch I don’t plan on getting rid of for a while, like NIO, Nikola, various weed stocks, CCIV, IDEX, BB and Fcel

Got ya. In your case I woulda held on to BNGO although I certainly understand dumping it as a short. 

I feel like it would do well in the long term. 

Conversely, I also see a pop to the stock market bubble

Edited by rocky_rams

Pre-market is absolutely bonkers! 

BB +30%

PLTR +11%

CCIV +25%

GME +50% and was over 100% for a while 🤑

I don't know what to think of this, especially with GME. Will it really replicate the VW infinity squeeze? As crazy as it feels I will look to add on a bit more to my holdings during the day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evilflamingo said:

Pre-market is absolutely bonkers! 

BB +30%

PLTR +11%

CCIV +25%

GME +50% and was over 100% for a while 🤑

I don't know what to think of this, especially with GME. Will it really replicate the VW infinity squeeze? As crazy as it feels I will look to add on a bit more to my holdings during the day. 

I have 30 @ $33, but I still did not expect it to actually go this crazy lol

• Like 1