Stock Investing

rickyt31

3 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

What could he possibly be doing though, you think it would have been all but finalized if he announced it yesterday afternoon and was planning on revealing it this morning. It's making IPOF go down for some reason.

It won't be anything related to IPOF or IPOD.  They just get effected by association. 

I didn't like the pupmers pushing CLII and have been more thinking it will be THCB (as they have been in limbo waiting for a DA) or some more unknown like SOAC.  That's just my speculation though, he could have just been messing with people as well lol.  

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

I’m deciding to be more careful since I understand this is a bull market. I sold out of 3 stocks I’m not passionate about at a small profit and shortly after they all tanked dramatically lol. 

I bought more ZOM in the dip since I figure it’s not risky as a p&d yet. I think within 3 months I will have pulled the majority of my original investment and just let what I’ve made since ride as my sole investment money. I have 2/3 of my life savings in right now (which isn’t much lol) and I think it would be wise to not play with that too much. 

I don't want to tell you how to invest or live your life man, but if you're talking about your life savings, you're gonna need that to retire at some point. We rag on you for the memes, but no one here wants to see you go broke dude. Keep contributing, and buy indexed mutual funds. It works over time. Once you get that going, there's time for play money. 

If you don't have access to a tax-advantaged account through work, you can invest virtually the same way. Go to Fidelity, open a brokerage account, buy FSKAX. It's a total market index fund, the trades are free, there's no minimum, and the expense ratio is 0.15%. 

It's boring. You won't make thousands of dollars your first day. But you will end up wealthy. 

• Like 6

That was quite a ride with GME. Still believe there’s a lot more to do here as nothing was really resolved. This was just a back and forth battle, the war is still on. I’m holding steady. 

Good to see both Palantir and CCIV on the ups as well, and BlackBerry turned it around as well. Increased my holding there during the morning dip. 

• Like 1

So Cathy woods just added NNOX to her portfolio without them getting the FDA approval. Big news as it’s ran up and this stock has been hot.. This still has potential to explode once they get that approval.. Crazy I didn’t get into GME figured it would dip but wow.. I missed that train and I’ve seen it lol i just figured it sound have flopped.. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Game stop to 800$ whose buying Monday. 

1 hour ago, OreoShake said:

Buying in GME Monday morning. WSB trying to hit 1,000 and I'm just along for the ride. Just wished I got in sooner.

800? 1000?

They're going for 4k! I may regret it but I think I'm too late for that bus and am going to sit out. Going to buy some BB Monday and hope for the best.