Stock Investing

rickyt31

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I think it may be glitched but that’s just weird. To me. Ty Brody. So for the future if you see a lot of traffic of a option being bought! Chase the hype and cash in or just stay on the sideline and wait. 

It's not really a strategy I'm well versed in or comfortable with. As an option buyer high IV sets off my spidey senses. The Najarian Brothers have a book with strategies about how to play unusual option volume. But I believe most of it involves spreads because that helps alleviate getting hit with IV crush because your short contract protects you. But it's not a strong point of emphasis in my day trading.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

Just bought my first options: 3 calls for HL at $5.50 for March at $195 total. Don’t really know what I’m doing but I’ll go down with my ship I guess. 

HL has been on a massive down trend. MP or even Vale was the safer bet. Wish you luck daddy. Macy’s will hit 20$ Hehe. 

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

It's not really a strategy I'm well versed in or comfortable with. As an option buyer high IV sets off my spidey senses. The Najarian Brothers have a book with strategies about how to play unusual option volume. But I believe most of it involves spreads because that helps alleviate getting hit with IV crush because your short contract protects you. But it's not a strong point of emphasis in my day trading.

Thank you as always brother man. Thank you thank you. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Based on what lol

Chinas regulating their Chinese rare metals and they upped their orders up 81% there’s only one rare metal company in the US and that’s MP. I think it’s the only one in the Western Hemisphere tbh. and they got a big government grant. So as you please buy that’s the winning horse imo... Long term play though so I couldn’t tell you if it hits 50-60$ next month or in a year. 

4 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

@El Ramster why do you think Macy’s hits $20

Recovering stock for me same as ***** or nordstrom. It’s their time as the vaccine floods. People want to get out. People are sick and tired of being home... As the tech and EV sectors cool down these could and should go up.. 

Nordstrom was at 12$ in oct.. Should have loaded up on calls mang.. And lol you can’t spell d I c k s 

Edited by El Ramster