Stock Investing

rickyt31

30 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

all I know is whatever I do, it will probably be the wrong decision lol

I've been in total cash in all my trading accounts since the GA elections and it was obviously the wrong choice. Didn't expect this market to keep on marching higher given the prospect of tax cut rollbacks and possible corporate tax increases. Seems the market only cares about the short term stimulus package. And the FED being accommodating , consistently churning out new monetary support. That being said I feel like it's due for a correction, at least a -10% pullback. But the market has proved time and again it can keep ramping up and up longer then anyone can be solvent being short. So BTFD I guess lol

Edited by Shockwave
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Shockwave said:

I've been in total cash in all my trading accounts since the GA elections and it was obviously the wrong choice. Didn't expect this market to keep on marching higher given the prospect of tax cut rollbacks and possible corporate tax increases. Seems the market only cares about the short term stimulus package. And the FED being accommodating , consistently churning out new monetary support. That being said I feel like it's due for a correction, at least a -10% pullback. But the market has proved time and again it can keep ramping up and up longer then anyone can be solvent being short. So BTFD I guess lol

Dang. You’ve missed out on some baggers... SCARED MONEY DONT MAKE MONEY! 

*furiously shuffles cards 

I would hate it when my dealer would tell me that. Shut up man! It’s my money! Let me be. 

Sucks you sat so much. I’ve been day/swing trading so much that I’m basically reduced my portfolio. But what if it never comes lol. Even Cathy Woods says the market is due for a correction. But till then keep eating steak and lobster. 

Been trading FSRX since I brought up last month. But today has been nice... Could be a better play long term. They’re on their 3rd pilot test which is big. And they’re rumored to be partnering up with a Japanese auto maker. I thought it would be Toyota but it’s not! 

HAAC, has big potential. A lot of the main heads running it were in Livingo with merger with teledoc. 

STPK, is still massively undervalued.. Wish I had stayed in at 22 lol. But ran it up to 33$ and sold... They are going to be big players! 

POLA, is going to be nice to swing trade this week. 

CPSH, is still fairly cheap for its potential. They work with nasa and have had successful runs with them. Building out their rovers. Stock has flown since last week. Still not a bad time. This is a long hold. 

CRNT, is going to run to swing trade. They’re in the 5G sector IIRC. 

PCPL is a great spac to ride up. They’ll be merging with E2Open.. Merger should happpen Feb 2nd if y’all want a quick ride up. 

I take bit coin, cash app and zelle. 

@sexyboinutellailoveyouyoulovemeandweallletthedaremascotliondown

• Like 2

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Dang. You’ve missed out on some baggers... SCARED MONEY DONT MAKE MONEY! 

*furiously shuffles cards 

I would hate it when my dealer would tell me that. Shut up man! It’s my money! Let me be. 

Sucks you sat so much. I’ve been day/swing trading so much that I’m basically reduced my portfolio. But what if it never comes lol. Even Cathy Woods says the market is due for a correction. But till then keep eating steak and lobster. 

Ehh I'm content with my day trades for now. It's limited profit and alot of work. Sure it's nice to have your money vested and making money for you while you sleep. But building new positions now with the market at ATH's seems like a recipe for disaster. At some point this market will react to the realization that legislation on corporate tax rate increases, rollbacks of previous tax cuts, and reinstitution of regulation is coming. Couldn't tell you when, I could be waiting months..or a year. But when it does I'll have a whole ton of cash to buy into new positions. I really don't want to ride it all the way down. That's painful lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Ehh I'm content with my day trades for now. It's limited profit and alot of work. Sure it's nice to have your money vested and making money for you while you sleep. But building new positions now with the market at ATH's seems like a recipe for disaster. At some point this market will react to the realization that legislation on corporate tax rate increases, rollbacks of previous tax cuts, and reinstitution of regulation is coming. Couldn't tell you when, I could be waiting months..or a year. But when it does I'll have a whole ton of cash to buy into new positions. I really don't want to ride it all the way down. That's painful lol

What companies will you heavily invested big bro. 

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

What companies will you heavily invested big bro. 

I'm more of an ETF guy. Saves me from having to do all the leg work involved with fundamentals. Don't have to worry about earnings reports, public offerings, bad news, mergers etc. So I tend to stick to the Spyders and other low cost safe ETF's.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

LOGI reports better than expected earnings, all news stories are excellent, I get an alert that the stock is trending up.... I open up my account and it is down 2%. WTF. I expect it'll rebound thouigh.

I'm also in on GME. 🤑

Why do people expect GameStop to keep going up lol 

Just now, Heimdallr said:

I dunno but I just made an easy 20% from when I bought it on Friday!

Someone unlucky soul is going to put their life savings into it expecting it to continue trending upwards and then GameStop will happen to itself and it’ll be a $12 stock