Stock Investing

rickyt31

10 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

Well I bought SRPT this morning, so maybe stay clear of that if we are going by the same logic lol. 

Lmao. You’re like a day late but I feel You. I wanted to put a option call so bad with ark picking up. And arct believe dropped over 50% and recovered nicely but they were high lol best of luck brother that’s a home run. How many shares? 

There’s a company that when I started I’ve been watching but I’ve been sucking my

thumb. It’s called SDGR. And I’m still

sucking my thumb. I started trading in late October.. I just see it go up. 

21 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Lmao. You’re like a day late but I feel You. I wanted to put a option call so bad with ark picking up. And arct believe dropped over 50% and recovered nicely but they were high lol best of luck brother that’s a home run. How many shares? 

There’s a company that when I started I’ve been watching but I’ve been sucking my

thumb. It’s called SDGR. And I’m still

sucking my thumb. I started trading in late October.. I just see it go up. 

Honestly I just bought 20 shares for now. I’m in the hole on a few stocks right now, made the mistake of after missing out on ZOM, buying back into it at $1.13 when it dropped a bit after it shot up, figured it would keep climbing and it just has stayed around .90-1.00

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

Honestly I just bought 20 shares for now. I’m in the hole on a few stocks right now, made the mistake of after missing out on ZOM, buying back into it at $1.13 when it dropped a bit after it shot up, figured it would keep climbing and it just has stayed around .90-1.00

Love you big bro. It’ll turn around for you. You a swing/Day trader? 

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Been watching ZOM since it went on its run. It always seems like it’ll drop to around .89 cent per and then Will go up to 1.03-1.05 atleast once or so a day. 

Yeah I’m trying to decide if I should sell when it gets me back even then buy back lower. But knowing my luck it will just keep going up when I do that. 

16 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

Yeah I’m trying to decide if I should sell when it gets me back even then buy back lower. But knowing my luck it will just keep going up when I do that. 

Up to you but I’d try and hold out until May. I think that’s when their product releases. 

I’ve been keeping track of my weekly gains based on percentage and growth since I started December 16. Wish my last week number was sustainable lol

12-20 to 12-26 .59% +$48.52

12-27 to 1-2 2.64% +$218.56 

1-3 to 1-9 9.75% +$829.27

1-10 to 1-16 23.42% +$2167.95

Edited by Ty21
Cant use color codes anymore 🤷🏻‍♂️

18 hours ago, Johnny Nix said:

17 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Been watching ZOM since it went on its run. It always seems like it’ll drop to around .89 cent per and then Will go up to 1.03-1.05 atleast once or so a day. 

I got in ZOM at $0.43 but wasn’t comfortable enough with it to increase my investment in it when it dropped to $0.39 😢

ZOM releases TRUFORMA in March which is what is making the value go up, and pump and dumps are making it go up and down. Buying at $1.13 is a a bad idea since it won’t go up a whole lot higher than that at its best. Buying when it falls back down to .85 to .92 is a decent idea and then letting go of it in a continual catch and release as it gets to 1.10 or so and falls back down is your best bet imo. 

Idk if it’ll have any value after March.