Stock Investing

rickyt31

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

How do you play calls that have a year 2 years left till they expire Brody.. Sell or hold. 

Touch call but I see FCEL caught a downgrade today. Hard to argue against banking 100% gain on your capital. As an alternate to selling you could keep the leap you have and sell out of the money covered calls (poor mans covered call strategy) for some extra premium. But I'd probably just sell it and bank the gains.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Seems like a decent dip buy into NIO, Anything in the 50s right now seems nice. 

This very well may be one of the last times NIO hangs out in the 50s, but I’m too comfortable with my current positions elsewhere/don’t want to eat losses on a few that could break even again to put more into NIO. 

10 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I made a bit off of ATVI today, but now I'm looking at LOGI to get in before the earnings announcement on Monday. They are looking real strong and I have to imagine they had great sales last quarter. 

This is what I’m here for baby. Share those plays baby