Stock Investing

rickyt31

11 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

So glad I got out of GME at the $44-$45 peak. That is way too much volatility for me. 

If it gets back near $35 I might jump in again.

Think you made the right choice. Citron Research saying it's going to drop some bombs on it tomorrow. Calling for it to move back to $20.

• Like 1

Just now, El Ramster said:

You’re shorting it?

Can't. Shares are extremely HTB on TD Ameritrade. And the borrowing fees would be really high even if I could get my hands on them. IV on the puts is over 200% so I'd be weary about those as well. IV Crush will obliterate those contracts if a big move doesn't happen

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

It’s a meme stock. Bunch of guys got on Twitter and wanted to fff short sellers. But weird things are happening. The SEC is getting involved and they’re putting caps on Options. 

Have you looked at WSB recently? It actually insane how much they are yelling about GME, and they are all going in to try and keep the short squeeze going.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

Have you looked at WSB recently? It actually insane how much they are yelling about GME, and they are all going in to try and keep the short squeeze going.

Yeah. The passion is real. I wish I could have gone in on it. But I feel like that’s scummy lolz but f the system! Might as well get some payback.. Did any of you guys get in? 

NPA doing well today, I hope to see it at $20+ before merger. You guys should take a look at it. They are beginning to prove that their tech works, and if they do make to where their satellites are in operation the stock should explode.

Investor Presentation go to page 31 to see revenue projections provided everything works out

Edited by UncleAdamz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, UncleAdamz said:

NPA doing well today, I hope to see it at $20+ before merger. You guys should take a look at it. They are beginning to prove that their tech works, and if they do make to where their satellites are in operation the stock should explode.

106811883-1608093674285-ast_spacemobile_

Really good today. Adam’s do you regret selling Amazon? And wow ever since I bought the dip it hasn’t done a thing.. Like I thought it’ll be 4-5k by now lol. Really wanna sell it and dump into draft kings, it’s down today again... I’m just scared of selling Amazon. 

17 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Yeah. The passion is real. I wish I could have gone in on it. But I feel like that’s scummy lolz but f the system! Might as well get some payback.. Did any of you guys get in? 

I've been on gme since 11 bucks lol 

• Like 2