Stock Investing

rickyt31

Corona Beer is down 38%. Great time to buy.

5 minutes ago, Elky said:

This panic has been getting me interested in playing with the stock market. I've been thinking of putting some money into Disney since they're down to $113 and they're bound to pick back up once this clears.

9 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

RC is my preferred cruiseline and they have perks for people who have a certain amount of shares. Might be worth going in on. 

Same here. Only boats I've ever been on so I feel it's a good thing. No reason to think after this virus ends that it won't get back to 140 or at least close to

I don't think we are going to see the full crash until at least next quarter. Illnesses that disrupt manufacturing and supply chain aren't going to be seen until the next quarterly earnings are posted. That is when stuff is really gonna go down. 

3 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I don't think we are going to see the full crash until at least next quarter. Illnesses that disrupt manufacturing and supply chain aren't going to be seen until the next quarterly earnings are posted. That is when stuff is really gonna go down. 

The correction we're seeing now is Wall Street pricing in those concerns tbh. 

Just now, Heimdallr said:

True, but investors are known to panic and react irrationally when they see red numbers.

It's possible that they over-correct now and it's not a big deal come Q1/Q2 earnings, or it's possible you're right and the impact is larger that they corrected for and we're eating our collective balls again. Who knows.

• Like 1