TRADE TARGETS

turtle28

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think we are all in agreement, if we are going to be able to make the postseason and do anything with that opportunity, we need to get a playmaker on offense. Someone that can make up for our shortcomings and get more explosive plays.

I’ll accept any positions.

Actually a veteran CB might be a better pickup

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If we go through this deadline without doing something, with the capital we have, we are messing up.

Although this is the Redskins...

I don't know man. I don't see great need. Maybe a C B or depth O-line -guard.

I don't want to mess with the chemistry. 

How good would the Rams be with Jordan Reed ? It would be hard, very hard- to pull the trigger on trading him --but, he's probably gonna get hurt ( again ) and he cost a lot of money . Wonder if could get a TWO  for him . Crazy idea huh :S

7 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

How good would the Rams be with Jordan Reed ? It would be hard, very hard- to pull the trigger on trading him --but, he's probably gonna get hurt ( again ) and he cost a lot of money . Wonder if could get a TWO  for him . Crazy idea huh :S

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095bd73d6f5742554245

27 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

He doesn't seem to have the best rapport with Smith, and VD can get us through the rest of this season.  We could draft a TE in this upcoming draft, I'd be down.  

I don't think the Rams really need another pass catcher and with how good their running game is Reed's liability as a blocker would probably be more of a negative than him improving their already dominant pass game when Kupp comes back.

43 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I don’t think removing weapons from our pass game will make it improve.

I'm happy if we stay put but if we were going to target someone, I'd like to bring Desean back. He's not going to cost as much (in trade compensation) as the other WRs being floated around and he takes the top off of defenses. This offense isn't clickingfor various reasons and I think having someone (anyone) who can stretch the field for Smith, would have a huge trickle down effect on the whole team. I do think we stay put though. 

What is MVP AP gets dinged. Who carry's the offense? I love Chris Thompson, but he gets injured playing a few snaps a game as a change of pace pass catching guy. The running og MVP and our offense not turning the ball over are required to win any game. PRine is a fumble waiting to happen. Is it Mack Brown? I'd be happier with a more experienced  back like Blount from the Lions or how about Duke Johnson from the Browns? Browns just fired their HC and OC and Brown has not been used much,

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I don't know man. I don't see great need. Maybe a C B or depth O-line -guard.

I don't want to mess with the chemistry. 

A OG if available because I don't want to mess up the line like we did a couple of games back with our center playing left guard.  Other than that honestly nothing.

Archived