Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

We didn't struggle, we got whopppeeed by it, the worst preformance of the year against the rush probably.

It was but the Ravens did all there damage in the first half. 2nd half the Browns really slowed them down and held down the scoring. 

What the Ravens did to the Browns is exactly what they did to every one on their schedule the last half of the year. 

Chargers just saw it and were prepared for it this time around. This Jackson offense won’t be any where near as successful This year compared to next year

I swear to god If its true and it is Josh McDaniels I’ll lose my ****. Who’s goimg to follow someone with his history. Putting together a staff will be nearly impossible. And I don’t trust his ego won’t get in the way of Bakers development 

24 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I swear to god If its true and it is Josh McDaniels I’ll lose my ****. Who’s goimg to follow someone with his history. Putting together a staff will be nearly impossible. And I don’t trust his ego won’t get in the way of Bakers development 

I think he can work with Baker. Which is the only thing I will care about.

My #1 concern with McDaniels is filling out his staff.

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

What about his ego is so bad?

if the browns or another team hire McDaniels, whatever happen with the Colts truly wasn’t that bad and that both parties understood it had it’s legit reasons for happening. 

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

These wild card games should give us two takeaways:

1. The NFL Defense is alive and well

2. Thank the NFL Gods we have Baker Mayfield

Yessir. 

The baltimorons were not in that game at all. Why?  Because the defense confused the crap out of Lamar. When he needed to pass he just couldn’t. The very long time it took him to process what was going on it was too late to run. 

I said it on draft day, I was really glad baltiturds drafted him. 

5 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yessir. 

The baltimorons were not in that game at all. Why?  Because the defense confused the crap out of Lamar. When he needed to pass he just couldn’t. The very long time it took him to process what was going on it was too late to run. 

I said it on draft day, I was really glad baltiturds drafted him. 

My feeling was his focus would be on the run game this season, but he'd spend a lot of time working on his passing this offseason. He's got a great arm, if he could just become consistent with it, he could have a very sustainable career.

Archived