Tyreek Hill

Nozizaki

13 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

Yeah there's no way in hell you're going to convince me their situations are more WR friendly. AB or Julio would be 2,000 yard Recevers on this Saints team.

AB and Julio are probably better of where they're at.  Well, maybe not Julio, because that Falcons offense has been a head scratcher the past two years and Ryan doesn't have a great deep ball either.  But the Steelers offense is being underrated right now.  Ben doesn't have a noodle arm like Brees, and can hit AB deep. 

Wasn't AB whining about not getting enough targets deep a while back?  Yea, he'd throw a tantrum playing for the Saints.  Mike Thomas isn't as good as either, but he is perfect for the offense.

14 hours ago, tyler735 said:

More WR friendly? Probably not. Similarly WR friendly...Absolutely.

Watch the Steelers-Jags game and then watch the Saints-Falcons game. Yes the Jag's D is much better than the falcons, but Ben was overthrowing and underthrowing receivers left and right, and most all of Brees incompletions were hitting guys in their hands. Brees is such a better QB than Ben in most situations to be honest.

1 hour ago, TXsteeler said:

Watch the Steelers-Jags game and then watch the Saints-Falcons game. Yes the Jag's D is much better than the falcons, but Ben was overthrowing and underthrowing receivers left and right, and most all of Brees incompletions were hitting guys in their hands. Brees is such a better QB than Ben in most situations to be honest.

Yeah 1 game sample sizes are always fun. Brees is a better QB than Roethlisberger. The systems are both very WR friendly.

18 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

MT is Cris Carter reincarnated. 

This. The dude has some amazing route running skills and great hands.

Hill has that crazy speed that Mahomes can take advantage of, but I feel Thomas is just better in more area's. Both are amazing tho

8 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Yeah 1 game sample sizes are always fun. Brees is a better QB than Roethlisberger. The systems are both very WR friendly.

I’ll believe that when the Steelers start picking dudes up off the street and they ball. Hell, Steelers are running a completely different O this year.

10 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

AB and Julio are probably better of where they're at.  Well, maybe not Julio, because that Falcons offense has been a head scratcher the past two years and Ryan doesn't have a great deep ball either.  But the Steelers offense is being underrated right now.  Ben doesn't have a noodle arm like Brees, and can hit AB deep. 

Wasn't AB whining about not getting enough targets deep a while back?  Yea, he'd throw a tantrum playing for the Saints.  Mike Thomas isn't as good as either, but he is perfect for the offense.

No, AB was upset about the number of inaccurate targets he had gotten this year. Ben to AB literally leads the league in inaccurate targets this year by double figures. And I would use the term complaining loosely.

18 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Tyreek Hill might be the best WR in the league THIS YEAR.

Overall, Id say he is definitely in the 5 to 8 range and he could be the best overall in a few years.

He has the talent, but consistency year to year is important.   I have no doubt he will dominate for years if healthy, especially if Mahomes plays at a similar level over the next 10 years.    

Regardless, Hill is a special player.

I’d take Thilen and Can’t Guard Mike over him thisbyear.

42 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I’d take Thilen and Can’t Guard Mike over him thisbyear.

Thielen really? Guy doesn't even face the opposing teams best CB. 

Hill brings the Steph Curry affect to his team. The spacing he provides because of his speed is next level. I would rank him #5 behind Dhop. The only thing preventing me from putting him in the top 4 is he's alot more reliant on a QB with a big arm than the other elite WRs. However paird with Mahomes there isn't a more dangerous QB/WR duo in the leauge right now.

9 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

The ability to get open and catch the ball? Make plays? Not sure there is a set definition. People will always be more interested in the elite athletes though, regardless of whether they’re a better WR or not.

And this is the problem. People are subjective in their parameters for what constitutes these rankings. 

Archived