Week 8 GDT - Green Bay (3-2-1) @ Los Angeles Rams (7-0)

Leader

If we get this thread to 100 pages the Packers will beat the Rams by 20.  Out of frustration Aaron Donald will demand a trade and Green Bay will bring him home on the plane leaving Matthews and Perry behind.  We won't be any better on the Edge but fans will think they are so there will be no more complaining about the pass rush.  

40 minutes ago, Howler said:

I think 8.5 is far too low. I think the public drove the line down from 10 because they have a past misconception about the Packers.  Wade Phillips already neutered Rodgers the last time they tangled with each other. 

So bet it, and show us your receipt!

40 minutes ago, Howler said:

I think 8.5 is far too low. I think the public drove the line down from 10 because they have a past misconception about the Packers.  Wade Phillips already neutered Rodgers the last time they tangled with each other. 

didn't Rodgers get Phillips fired also from a massive beat down in Dallas?

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

How exactly does one stop Gurley - inquiring teams (and fans) would like to know.

Seattle and Arizona both kept him reasonably in check this year. If Clark and Martinez ball out against the run this week, I feel reasonably confident our secondary holds up well enough to give our offense a chance to win it. The Rams are due for a letdown, especially in that empty dump of a home stadium.

This post brought to you by Green & Gold Glasses Co.

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Yes. That was my only point since I stated "point still stands".

Your claim didn't seem right to me, I didn't remember the Rams being the top scoring offense so I took a minute to check. Thought you might want to k kw tour error, so I commented.

Are you taking my sig bet till the SB ends? This is Rodgers after all.. Say yes plz.

11 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

Seattle and Arizona both kept him reasonably in check this year. If Clark and Martinez ball out against the run this week, I feel reasonably confident our secondary holds up well enough to give our offense a chance to win it. The Rams are due for a letdown, especially in that empty dump of a home stadium.

This post brought to you by Green & Gold Glasses Co.

he scored 6 TD's in those games. Holy crap lol. If that's a bad game(slowing him down) then what's a good one? 

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Are Sig's even a thing? This isn't your grandma's footballs future.

So are you just going to talk smack and not back it up.

Or are you going to accept. Duno it's pretty cut and dry. 

Hell for a month if you wish, I see your that type of dude. 

I don't want to hurt Finny anymore. 

Archived