Week 8 GDT - Green Bay (3-2-1) @ Los Angeles Rams (7-0)

Leader

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I haven't seen the new Halloween, but Hereditary was a perfect slow burn Satanic horror movie.  I never said it was high art, it just got me and creeped me the eff out, and that's all I want from a horror movie. 

Trashmovie  the witch was better because of the soundtrack but still trash.. how was the dude not in jail lol? 

You probably watch the walking dead and still think it’s great... If anyone but Finny wants a sig bet hit me up till then,

tenor.gif

Just now, El ramster said:

Trashmovie  the witch was better because of the soundtrack but still trash.. how was the dude not in jail lol? 

You probably watch the walking dead and still think it’s great... If anyone but Finny wants a sig bet hit me up till then,

No, The Walking Dead is trash.  Hereditary was not. 

I fully expect us to lose this one.  The Rams are just playing lights out and we are not.  I hope our wounded are feeling better and we put up a good fight.  We need LA to make mistakes and capitalize on them. 

If any of us in here get all bent out of shape because we lose you really need to find a hobby.  This is supposed to be entertainment.  We have no control what happens out there.  We fans aren't the ones losing.   ;)

We all know that after this embarrassment there won't be any little boys born in LA next summer named "Jared" or "Todd".

After being in the same city, there's a good chance there's a bunch little Jaire's come July, though. His manliness will shock and overcome the softness of all the LA Betas and the women won't be able to handle it.

40 minutes ago, Howler said:

They really needed the bye week to arrive at this conclusion? God help us. 

Exactly. This dude is a clown, and it's quite obvious. All this means is Montgomery and Williams will likely get more carries. 

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

Finn come home baby. Come to the wolf pit. 

Pit forever my home. This the family I gotta begrudgingly visit tho you know how it is bru. If **** gets increasingly heated in here you know I'll get banned for you in here homie. We steer this god damn sinking ship as a tandem of hetero pals until we both head under

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Pit forever my home. This the family I gotta begrudgingly visit tho you know how it is bru. If **** gets increasingly heated in here you know I'll get banned for you in here homie. We steer this god damn sinking ship as a tandem of hetero pals until we both head under

Amen. I want Incogs skin doe. 

Archived