Week 8 GDT - Green Bay (3-2-1) @ Los Angeles Rams (7-0)

Leader

we need more doom and gloom in this thread. don't worry, i got this 

we are SCREWED. we barely beat the friggin NINERS, and you people think we have a chance against the rams?! we are so effed for this game. Gurley is going to be unstoppable. seriously, who is gonna tackle him???? blake martinez has been soft. haha been soft. only guy that's shown up on defense is kenny clark thank goodness for him. RAHEEM MOSTERT WAS DESTROYING US AND NOW THE BEST RB IS GOING TO ANNIHILATE US. YOU ARE ALL FOOLS!!!! and their defense is STACKED. their DL is going to eat our OL alive. Suh is going to try to seriously harm Aaron Rodgers. this game won't be close at all 

my prediction: Rams 34 Packers 37 

3 hours ago, persiandud said:

we are SCREWED. we barely beat the friggin NINERS, and you people think we have a chance against the rams?! we are so effed for this game. Gurley is going to be unstoppable. seriously, who is gonna tackle him???? blake martinez has been soft. haha been soft. only guy that's shown up on defense is kenny clark thank goodness for him. RAHEEM MOSTERT WAS DESTROYING US AND NOW THE BEST RB IS GOING TO ANNIHILATE US. YOU ARE ALL FOOLS!!!! and their defense is STACKED. their DL is going to eat our OL alive. Suh is going to try to seriously harm Aaron Rodgers. this game won't be close at all 

This reminds me of everyone on my ignore list.

56 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

I can't help but feel that if Cooper Kupp is out, that will be a huge help to our defense.  There is a huge step down to Reynolds or Williams.

Not sure how long an issue his injury is.

Heard it was up in the air whether he'd miss any time at all. Looks like they aren't going to play him this week against 49ers, which is smart. I'd be surprised if he doesn't play next week though. 

On 10/19/2018 at 10:32 AM, packfanfb said:

Heard it was up in the air whether he'd miss any time at all. Looks like they aren't going to play him this week against 49ers, which is smart. I'd be surprised if he doesn't play next week though. 

Nah. There was a good chance he missed at least a couple games. I'll be surprised if he plays.

On 10/19/2018 at 1:57 AM, persiandud said:

Forgot to call Martinez Hawk 2.0 imo

From ESPN:

The SuperBook at the Westgate Las Vegas opened the Green Bay Packers as 8.5-point underdogs in Week 8. If the line stands, it would represent the largest total by which Rodgers has been an underdog in his career, per ESPN Stats & Information data, and biggest since the Packers were 8-point underdogs to the Seattle Seahawks in 2014.

Archived