Week 8 GDT - Green Bay (3-2-1) @ Los Angeles Rams (7-0)

Leader

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If 50 drunks in a bar can point out the 2 seconds before a two minute warning, an NFL player should.  You're grasping at straws here.  That wasn't a standard time management issue, that was a pea for brain common sense issue.

So what is Zook's job title?  Lead thumb up my *** assistant to the cheerleading squad?  

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

We only ran 52 plays today. Jones touched the ball on more than 25% of our plays. That's a lot for a RB. 

Give it up AG. I agree with you - but if AJ doesnt isnt on the field all the time - or getting the ball 2 out of every 3 downs - MM is a dummy and needs to be fired.
It's mindless drivel....but it is what it is and its not gonna go away.

Just now, packfanfb said:

It wasn't but it's still an L and we needed the win and we took it out of Rodgers' hands when it was on the line. There are no moral victories. Maybe it's a sign we'll play better from here on out but maybe we won't. All it means right now is 7 games in we've won fewer games than we haven't won. 

No doubt, it's dissapointing. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

We only ran 52 plays today. Jones touched the ball on more than 25% of our plays. That's a lot for a RB. 

Did it ever occur to you that his only having 12 touches as a RB is a big reason why we only had 52 plays. A few more runs, a few more first downs, a few more manageable 3rd downs. They go hand in hand. 

The one time he had no business touching it was on the 1/2 yard line and they had 9 in the box. 

Outside of special teams, I thought we played well today. The D only gave up 27 to the best O in football. You can’t really expect much more. Jaire is a stud. It seemed like our pressure was effecting the game. 

The O played fine. Happy to see the coaches are using Jones more. Anyone with eyes can tell you he’s legit. The Wr core is getting better. MVS and Brown are stepping up. I did think we got away from the ground a little too frequently. I don’t know if that is Rodgers checking out or what

Rough day for special teams.... punts inside the 5, Monty come on man....

Archived