Week 7: Dallas Week GDT!

Ghostnote

31 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Big shout out to Bibbs! That little cat can run.

D.J. Awesome 1st half

Doctson actually showed up for this a little bit.

D-line, specially Payne did awesome.

This was a huge game & win.

Lets keep this Burgundy Roll Tide, rolling.

It didn't end up being a pick, but that play DJ made coming over on the deep route and making a diving catch out of bounds was a heck of a play. 

17 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Was this Stroman getting beat AGAIN?  Wow, this would have been devastating.  Lucky Dak is so terrible.  We need Dunbar back ASAP.

Yeah, saw this last night. If Dak throws the ball that's 6 for them. That was a 12-14 point swing

17 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Was this Stroman getting beat AGAIN?  Wow, this would have been devastating.  Lucky Dak is so terrible.  We need Dunbar back ASAP.

Dunbar should be back soon I think, he only had a shin issue. Stroman is making some rookie mistakes. I bet he’ll play better if he has to later in the year or next year.

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Dunbar should be back soon I think, he only had a shin issue. Stroman is making some rookie mistakes. I bet he’ll play better if he has to later in the year or next year.

Dunbar is having a "nerve test " today for the shin issue. Sounds a but strange  .

32 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah, saw this last night. If Dak throws the ball that's 6 for them. That was a 12-14 point swing

Never really thought Stro was that great at Tech but was an explosive returner. Him biting on the same exact hitch and go is kinda sad. 

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I'm going to be honest, I've watched the replay a bunch of times. I really don't understand how it is a penalty....

I think because he had adjusted the ball after a brief pause and “it” caused a reaction from the defense, it was a penalty.

I was confused at first, thought it was offsides, but after watching the replay I feel the opposite. Two players immediately reacted to him lowering the football, thus it should be a penalty... imo.

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think because he had adjusted the ball after a brief pause and “it” caused a reaction from the defense, it was a penalty.

I was confused at first, thought it was offsides, but after watching the replay I feel the opposite. Two players immediately reacted to him lowering the football, thus it should be a penalty... imo.

I agree with the penalty .. If he'd lowered the ball and snapped it in one continous movement he would have been O K.. but he didn't do that .

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Yeah, your not allowed to pick the ball up. Act like you’re going to snap it, adjust it and then not do it.

Centers get called for it too. The FOX replay didn’t show the entire thing, I don’t think, just part of what the LS did. 

6 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

i thought doctson had a very nice game. the kids just needs more looks

Yeah same thing as last year until Kirk got more used to throwing to him the second half of the year. He’s not a burner but he can make some acrobatic catches, he just needs the targets.

I liked that they got him involved on some shorter stuff. I think getting him warmed up with some slants, crossing patterns and even throwing it right to him if the corner is 10 yards off will help get him going for some constested 50/50 balls later in games.

I said the same thing last year, and it’s yet to really happen like I’d like it to.

Stroman, I know he got beat- badly but I thought a knock on him was he's scrawny. Well he laid the wood on Dak and didn't budge. It was Dak got spun around and laid out . Dak is BIG dude . I think Stro--Man might end up being a player. He's just gotta quit biting on those double moves.

Archived