ThuNF Week 7: DEN @ ARI GameDay Thread

Broncofan

Just now, El ramster said:

Andrew Luck is done.. I meant top 5 Qb man.

jesus. Every elite Qb is beautiful man candy. 

That mentality made Brady Quinn get a 1st round selection.

636009813491110130-AP-Veterans-Combine-F

My GF at the time of the draft had a huge crush on him. I did not blame her. She barely got me, he was WAY out of her league. lol

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

That's in hindsight though. Not saying that isn't true but had Nelson kept going we wouldn't even be talking about it as much.

That's not in hindsight. I watched Roby before the play run around like he had no idea what was going on, saw his man wide open immediately at the snap, and saw Roby cover the wrong guy. I saw all of this in real time. I'm not a NFL QB. Rosen not noticing that and forcing the ball to the wrong guy makes the mistake his fault.

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

That mentality made Brady Quinn get a 1st round selection.

636009813491110130-AP-Veterans-Combine-F

My GF at the time of the draft had a huge crush on him. I did not blame her. She barely got me, he was WAY out of her league. lol

Oh no I get that. Even Brock in mia is a handsome man... Just stating that if you’re an ugly Quasimodo you ain’t a top 5 NFL qb. 

Josh Rosen is tough to look at. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Oh no I get that. Even Brock in mia is a handsome man... Just stating that if you’re an ugly Quasimodo you ain’t a top 5 NFL qb. 

Biggest problem with Rosen is he has an extremely smug punch-able face. But he's hardly the only QB with that.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Just out of curiosity. When judging QB's, what hold more weight to you. Looks or accuracy? 

Archived