Rich Tandler passes away at 63

turtle28

Well, I was going to stay off the forum because I’m frustrated but the passing of Rich Tandler is something that I just had to post about.

This is just Awful news. One of the best sports reporters in the nation. Just an all around great guy, who reported on facts and tried to stay away from confrontation. He was great in responding to fans questions and doing analysis on the game and the Redskins.

An unbelievable loss.

46 minutes ago, Woz said:

pouring-one-out.jpg

RIP Tandler. Thought you tended to be a bit too burgundy-and-gold glasses, but appreciated your information and insight.

I never thought that Tandler had burgundy and gold glasses on, he’s not even close to say a Larry Michael. Tandler was often critical of the team, Snyder, Allen and players when they didn’t step up and execute. He was pretty much down the middle of the road in his analysis.

Just because he reported what the front office was saying about something, doesn’t mean he always agreed with them. He was just telling us what they were saying.

"Sunset and evening star, And one clear call for me! And may there be no moaning of the bar. When I put out to sea, But such a tide as moving seems asleep, Too full for sound and foam, When that which drew from out the boundless deep, Turns again home.Twilight and evening bell, And after that the dark! And may there be no sadness of farewell, When I embark; For tho' from out our bourne of Time and Place, The flood may bear me far, I hope to see my Pilot face to face, When I have crost the bar."  Lord Alfred Tennyson, 1889

Rest In Peace Rich. 

Archived