2019 NFL Draft - Wide Receivers & Tight Ends

Forge

9 hours ago, Counselor said:

It’s not about him waiting to extend his hands. It’s that he is more comfortable catching the ball this way. You can see it in his film. Trust me I know the difference. 

I know this is just one play but, cmon', that's awful. This is why I don't like the guy. That should be caught with the hands period. He lets it get it his body.

Boykin is a bit of an enigma on tape, flashes enough dominant physical traits to get you really excited and then disappears. I probably wouldn't spend a very high pick on a guy I have competitive questions about unless I was very happy my OC and receivers coach could give him everything he needs. Notre Dame has him lined up in the slot a lot, which might indicate he has struggles getting off press. Hartage from Northwestern had had him locked down on more than a few snaps despite being physically outmatched. Having said that, Boykin still broke free in that same game and snatched a deep ball over the defender - so those physical assets could be game winning even if they aren't always drive sustaining. 

12 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This class is crazy deep. I think you're sleeping on Riley Ridley. He'll be Crabtree 2.0 at the next level. The good version. I also think Greg Dortch is gonna be something. I'm hoping we can get 2 off this list.

😬

2 hours ago, lod01 said:

I know this is just one play but, cmon', that's awful. This is why I don't like the guy. That should be caught with the hands period. He lets it get it his body.

I'm with this guy. Harmon is Brandon LaFell. 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

archie-eli-peyton-manning.jpg 

In case the smarmy photos don’t do it for ya... ;) 

http://www.yorku.ca/podium/naspspa2012siblings.html

I'm referring to in the NFL. I could give a **** about other sports. Cooper did not play in the NFL.

Now I can top that....easily. its especially true at the QB spot.

Peyton Manning
Santana Moss
Champ Bailey
Brent Celek
Matt Hasselbeck
Clay Matthews
Josh McCown
Cam Newton
Carson Palmer
Aaron Rodgers
JJ Watt
Terry Bradshaw
Ty Detmer

1 minute ago, lod01 said:

I'm referring to in the NFL. I could give a **** about other sports. Cooper did not play in the NFL.

Now I can top that....easily. its especially true at the QB spot.

Peyton Manning
Santana Moss
Champ Bailey
Brent Celek
Matt Hasselbeck
Clay Matthews
Josh McCown
Cam Newton
Carson Palmer
Aaron Rodgers
JJ Watt
Terry Bradshaw
Ty Detmer

Which twin is younger out of the McCourty and Pouncey twins?

3 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Boykin is a bit of an enigma on tape, flashes enough dominant physical traits to get you really excited and then disappears. I probably wouldn't spend a very high pick on a guy I have competitive questions about unless I was very happy my OC and receivers coach could give him everything he needs. Notre Dame has him lined up in the slot a lot, which might indicate he has struggles getting off press. Hartage from Northwestern had had him locked down on more than a few snaps despite being physically outmatched. Having said that, Boykin still broke free in that same game and snatched a deep ball over the defender - so those physical assets could be game winning even if they aren't always drive sustaining. 

Hartage was great that game. Hope he runs well tomorrow. 

Give Derek Carr time. He's turning into David Carr, including running out of bounds for a loss when you can legally throw the ball away.

Mark Bavaro
Vernon Davis
Doug Flutie
Tony Eason
Kevin Dyson
Martin Gramatica
Archie Griffin
Torry Holt
Rocket Ismial
Gail Sayers
Sterling Sharpe career cut short but he was better as stated by Shannon.
Mike Vick

53 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Honestly, DK Metcalf would steal your girl and there’s nothing you could or would do about it. 

And then the bigger fish Sweat would come along and take her from him. Such is the circle of life.

Archived