Week 7 GDT

SBLIII

Just now, -Hope- said:

let him have this. he needs something to soothe the pain of the jaguars chaining their team to blake bortles during their defense's super bowl window.

The defense that gave up how many points to a Dak Prescott led offense? Yeah, I don't think our defense is leading us anywhere with Todd Wash calling plays defensively.

Just now, .Buzz said:

The defense that gave up how many points to a Dak Prescott led offense? Yeah, I don't think our defense is leading us anywhere with Todd Wash calling plays defensively.

are you trash talking your own defense in order to defend blake bortles lol

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Nah, this is full blown trolling. No logical argument for ANY of the QBs in Buffalo, Tannehill, Beathard, Mayfield, Rosen or Eli over Mariota.

The only one I wouldn’t take over Mariota is Beathard and I don’t consider a guy thrust into a starting position because of injury a starter for comparisons sake. The two Joshes are bad, but at least they’re rookies that maybe can get better. Tannehill, Mayfield and Eli, I’d take today over Mariota. 

Just now, -Hope- said:

are you trash talking your own defense in order to defend blake bortles lol

Not even defending Blake, more so trashing the joke that is our DC. As long as he's employed the talent defensively won't ever be used correctly. This is not a SB window as long as he's employed.

Archived