Week 7 GDT

SBLIII

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Smart to go for 2. Dumb to throw it from the half-yard line. Got lucky the first time and decided to do it again. Stupid.

With the way they're offense has moved so easily on the Chargers defense I disagree.

Def a dumb playcall, but I take OT everytime in that situation.

Just now, pwny said:

Imagine intentionally putting the game in the hands of the worst QB in football in a one play situation.

Last I checked Blake Bortles was still in the NFL, though probably not for long.

Can't believe we didn't put an RB in the backfield to at least threaten run.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Smart to go for 2. Dumb to throw it from the half-yard line. Got lucky the first time and decided to do it again. Stupid.

Yeah, I love going for two there. But that playcall was crap. 

Just run the damn ball with Mariota. 

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Last I checked Blake Bortles was still in the NFL, though probably not for long.

Imagine thinking Mariota is better than any QB in football

Just now, .Buzz said:

With the way they're offense has moved so easily on the Chargers defense I disagree.

Def a dumb playcall, but I take OT everytime in that situation.

If you go to OT you may literally take the ball out of your hands pending a coin flip. Not to mention, there was no guarantee of overtime because the Chargers had 30 seconds and 2 timeouts to get into FG range.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Was very dumb honestly.

I was talking about the playaction call on 4th and inches. That was a ballsy call.

It was followed up with a dumb 2 pt. conversion call though. You're at the 1 yd. line. Henry HAS to be on the field.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Or QB sneak it. It was two DTs against your guards and center. Mariota only needed to extend the ball on his jump.

Archived