Trade Deadline Thread

MacReady

A bit disapointed by this move. Too bad, Monty had some good talent and like some over the years was kind screwed up by us. I guess the feelings must have been tough on both sides which is really stupid considering it's a game. With that said this is a really good move for the Ravens. I wish Ty well in Baltimore.

If the Packers stand pat with the current roster after today's deadline, what will your assumption be of Gute's decision?:

A)  Gute is confident in his current roster and thinks we still have a shot this season

B) Gute is semi-confident in his current roster, would liked to have pulled the trigger on some moves but the price was too high

C)  Gute realizes that we have some major holes to fill, made some inquiries to fill those holes, but the price was too steep

D)  Gute realizes that we have some major holes, didn't really see anyone out there that fit what he was looking for and took a balloon ride today after shipping Monty to Balt.

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

If the Packers stand pat with the current roster after today's deadline, what will your assumption be of Gute's decision?:

A)  Gute is confident in his current roster and thinks we still have a shot this season

B) Gute is semi-confident in his current roster, would liked to have pulled the trigger on some moves but the price was too high

C)  Gute realizes that we have some major holes to fill, made some inquiries to fill those holes, but the price was too steep

D)  Gute realizes that we have some major holes, didn't really see anyone out there that fit what he was looking for and took a balloon ride today after shipping Monty to Balt.

I vote C

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I'm going with C. Maybe if we were standing with two losses I could see him swing for the fences, but we have some picks in a draft where there is definite edge rusher help. I don't know how much you mortgage your future for a in season rental. I don't think the team is there yet.

Archived