Who's the 3rd Best Team in the NFC

footbull3196

Who's thr 3rd best team in the NFC?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who's thr 3rd best team in the NFC?

4 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

I'm not even sure the Saints are the second best team in the NFC.

I fully expect the Rams to finally drop a game in week 9 @New Orleans.

Once this takes place, the NFL world will declare the Saints as the best team in the NFC.

As an aside, the Saints have what might be the most brutal schedule that I've ever seen the rest of this season.

5 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

Once this takes place, the NFL world will declare the Saints as the best team in the NFC.

As an aside, the Saints have what might be the most brutal schedule that I've ever seen the rest of this season.

Yea we do, and it's quite possible we drop a lot of games.  Even the Bucs and Falcons are no gimme.  We've already lost to the Bucs once.

The weakest team we play from here on out is maybe the Cowboys.

On the flip side, Rams get to play the 49ers and Cardinals twice.  

6 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

I like the Rams to beat the Saints in New Orleans. What people dont understand about the Rams/Saints series with the Saints having Brees and Payton is that the Rams have the Saints number. The Rams are 4-3 against the Saints and thats with the Rams being bad throughout that time. Last season was the first time both teams have been good in the Brees and Payton era. The Rams still won. So people are penciling in a Saints victory I think everyone need to slow down. Even my long time diehard Saints fan friend finally admitted after the Rams beat the Saints last season that the Rams have the Saints number. I have been telling him that for the longest and he never admitted it until last season when the Rams played their worst game with McVay and lost in Minnesota and the Saints were riding an 8 game winning streak and still lost to the Rams.

If there is a game the Rams lose its either this upcoming week against a rested and motivated ARod (who is the biggest underdog of his career in a game) OR the Chiefs game in Mexico City. Outside of those two games, I think the Rams will be fine the rest of the season. 

17 hours ago, Ryan_W said:

it should be the Vikings

but they did lose to the Bills

unconvinced

Considering the Everson situation blew up the night before the game its most likely a one off. No team would've been right in those circumstances.

6 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I like the Rams to beat the Saints in New Orleans. What people dont understand about the Rams/Saints series with the Saints having Brees and Payton is that the Rams have the Saints number. The Rams are 4-3 against the Saints and thats with the Rams being bad throughout that time. Last season was the first time both teams have been good in the Brees and Payton era. The Rams still won. So people are penciling in a Saints victory I think everyone need to slow down. Even my long time diehard Saints fan friend finally admitted after the Rams beat the Saints last season that the Rams have the Saints number. I have been telling him that for the longest and he never admitted it until last season when the Rams played their worst game with McVay and lost in Minnesota and the Saints were riding an 8 game winning streak and still lost to the Rams.

If there is a game the Rams lose its either this upcoming week against a rested and motivated ARod (who is the biggest underdog of his career in a game) OR the Chiefs game in Mexico City. Outside of those two games, I think the Rams will be fine the rest of the season. 

The saints at home are a diff animal. But I agree with you. The rams also play better on the road than at home. 

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The saints at home are a diff animal. But I agree with you. The rams also play better on the road than at home. 

I agree about the Saints being tough at home. The Rams though when they were only winning 1 game and nobody gave the Rams a chance to go to the Saints and win actually won. I went to a game in New Orleans and all the way to the game I was listening on the radio how nobody thought the Rams would even be competitive and they won. Then after the game I was scared to walk around New Orleans with my Rams gear on because the way those Saints fans was looking it was scary lol. 

Now we look at the best Rams team they have had in a very long time if not ever because of the coaching staff, the personnel on each unit. Like the reason the Rams are great on the road is because of the makeup of the team. The only loss they had on the road was in Minnesota where the game was tied 7-7 heading into the 4th quarter and remember the Rams missed a FG and Kupp fumbled the ball at the 1yd line or else at the Rams wouldve been leading. Not to mention Webster got hurt in the 3rd quarter which forced the Rams to play a 6th string undrafted rookie to cover Theilen who is playing like the best receiver in the NFL. So with all that going on the Rams still was in the game into the 4th quarter. So going to the Superdome isnt going to be tough for the Rams. They just played their two toughest road games back to back in Seattle then in Denver. It really doesnt get any harder than that. 

7 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

It's funny you say that as I expect us to get handled by the Rams

I dont think the Saints get handled. Although as I say that, in 2007 the Rams had a 27-7 lead against the Saints and then the Saints stormed back to make the game look closer than what it really was. In 2011 the Rams won by 10. In 2013 the Rams won by 11. Last season the Rams had a 26-13 lead and the Saints got a late td to make the score look closer than what it really was. The Rams dropped like 2 potential interceptions I believe on that td drive the Saints scored to make it score closer. So the Rams have had big leads and won by double digits but I dont think the Rams will handle the Saints in terms of the score. It should look more like last season 26-20 than anything. Although if I had to predict a way too early score I am thinking Rams win 31-27.

Archived