Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

Well the Colts thread in the old forum is currently unlocked.  Maybe Webby is allowing it to stay open for an actual legitimate post, since they hadn't had a single post there since 

latest?cb=20141005200314

I think that Webby should just leave there's open over there, and not even bother invite them to the new playground that we are all enjoying.  

Or if you'd like to go pad your post total, that'd be the place to do it right now.  xD

Edited by Bucketheadsdad

23 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

How dare you, thomas.....how dare you....lol. I remember seeing that like...drew rosenhaus and his team are really smart. What will we see this year? I hear JG going to be doing some David Blaine "man on a pole" or man in a box type stuff downtown...it should be fantastic

Did anyone see that terrible cleveland.com article about JG's art....Seriously one of the dumbest non quality long articles ever...and that's coming from a person that knows a lot about that ish.

On a more serious note though: He is a very talented artist for real. I saw a few of his more recent works and there's a lot of pain in JG. It's sad he hasn't found a way to channel it besides "no no lettuce" and alcohol. He uses his art to escape a lot of dark thoughts...he experienced some rough stuff coming up....man I wish the nfl allowed the "no no lettuce." If the world's around in 5 years im willing to bet that is a major concession the nfl gives players once the whole knowledge of brain trauma thing spreads like wild fire over the next few years.

By that time, the lettuce will be thought of as an acceptable pain reliever for brain trauma and its related psychological and physical effects.

25 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Says the guy who ate a lobster sandwich from McDonalds. It'll take a couple days for your body to realize what that toxic foreign substance is, once it does you'll know it.

How dare you accuse mcdonalds of trying to feed billions of people pig anus and chemically laced pink slime passed off as tasty and affordable beef.

pinkslime.jpg

I'm sure that lobster was made of pure free range organic chemically laced pig anus.

Didn't you hear...all the companies stopped selling bad pink slime a few years ago...it was on the television. They said they had no idea what they were doing before and they are so so sorry.

Now, they promised and pinky sweared that all they sell is wholesome fresh 100% gluten-free meat.

Edited by Mind Character

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I was just in the greater Boston area on business last week and saw the same thing being advertised - I was curious to try it too until I had a mental image of a conveyor belt with a block of non-descript protein moving along and a series of automated machines either fashioning it into the "lobster" or the "McRib".

After that I was pretty much over my curiosity. 

22 hours ago, BwickRedux said:

I was just in the greater Boston area on business last week and saw the same thing being advertised - I was curious to try it too until I had a mental image of a conveyor belt with a block of non-descript protein moving along and a series of automated machines either fashioning it into the "lobster" or the "McRib".

After that I was pretty much over my curiosity. 

Lol I hear ha, I generally can't stand fast food or McDonalds, but it was actually pretty decent.