Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

So, the OT thread got pushed to the 2nd page.  What is wrong with you people?

Wow. A picture truly is worth 1,000 words! @Mind Character feel free to keep that in mind.

In all seriousness, that vision is awful AND he's running both completely upright and off balance.

It's no wonder he never made it in the league.

• Like 1

JLC is actually saying good things about the Browns. Freaking amazing.

He is still garbage though as in the same article he is claiming that he has been all about Patrick Mahomes even before he was drafted. What a lying d-bag. Literally no one in the entire football media universe was calling Patrick Mahomes a 1st rounder let alone a future legend.

5 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

He is still garbage though as in the same article he is claiming that he has been all about Patrick Mahomes even before he was drafted. What a lying d-bag. Literally no one in the entire football media universe was calling Patrick Mahomes a 1st rounder let alone a future legend.

Dude I was astonished to discover that he had the most correct picks in the first round of anyone in the media who published mock drafts last year

And it's like, Jason...why do you try to sound credible when imogen heap still has a weirder name than you while simultaneously being an Orioles fan

Edited by MistaBohmbastic
it just makes no sense to me

5 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Many had Mahomes in the first round, including myself. 

Err that is if I were media

31 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Many had Mahomes in the first round, including myself. 

Err that is if I were media

I failed to include critical information. JLC claimed he had him as a 1st rounder BEFORE the year he was drafted which is simply not true. You are correct many had him in the first round but no one thought Top 10 and no one was talking about him as a 1st rounder during the season let alone before the season started.

12 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I failed to include critical information. JLC claimed he had him as a 1st rounder BEFORE the year he was drafted which is simply not true. You are correct many had him in the first round but no one thought Top 10 and no one was talking about him as a 1st rounder during the season let alone before the season started.

Ahh gotcha. 

If it’s any consolation I wanted to trade up from 12 to draft him 😉

• Like 1